September 13th, 2017

I feel better than I did last nigh but I just feel really homesick. I haven't slept in my own bed in four days...

I'm hoping I can go home tonight-

I can hear my aunt laughing as she talks about me to family on the phone.

Ugh...

I wish my family would stop talking about me...

Now I wish I didn't wake up yet...

Ugh.... I've lost the motivation to do anything today.

---

Ugh... headache.

As soon as I'm feeling better... I'm gonna try to write...

I also am planning a BTS short story called Enigma. It's plot is kinda vague but I'll let you interpret it when it's finished.

---

GUESS WHAT

I GOT MY CREATIVE SPARK BACK.

IM OFF TO WRITE.

Also, this is the cover for Enigma

The photo I used for the background...

Do you know which MV set it came from?

I'm just curious because it took my friends a while to guess it.

(BTW I love all the MV sets... I wish there were more photos of the sets because they're my aesthetic lol. I love having the boys as my wallpaper but I love the MV sets too because they're so nice.)

---

I want to form a Kpop dance cover group and the first dance I want to do is Baepsae since it's the easiest dance XD

(You can easily dance along with the mirrored version of the dance practice XD)

Curious... Have you tried any BTS dance and which dance?

---

Ugh... My grandma is complaining that my sister and I are too loud but we're legit talking in our normal voices.

Also, who said she had to sleep in the living room?

There's a bedroom upstairs that she can sleep in.

I also got mad earlier today when my aunt said that BTS sounded like girls.

I dunno why but it just makes me mad every time someone says BTS is feminine.

Anyways...

Serendipity has 121 reads!!!

I really didn't think it would get that many reads but I'm so happy it did!

Thanks for all the reads ^^

---

Really random update but I was listening to Ring Ding Dong and I was going to do the dance but the second time it sang Ring Ding Dong, I fell to the floor laughing.

The dance is really funny to dance to.

I dunno why XDDD

Curious if anyone can dance to it without laughing because I can't. I've tried so many times and I laugh every time XDDD

(It's even more funny watching yourself in the mirror.)

---

I was practicing the dance for BST and then my grandma tells me to go tie up my hair. Then she starts laughing and I get mad because if ow wanted to tie my hair back, I would've have done so. My grandma didn't make it any better when she laughed after I got mad.

I was going to practice some more but I'm too upset to practice dancing now.

Can I ever do ANYTHING without my family criticizing or laughing or judging me?

I'm just really annoyed that my grandma thinks it's funny that I got mad.

---

I was going to eat dinner...

But then I lost my appetite after my aunt made fun of me... AGAIN.

I just kindly asked my mom to hand me the sauce and my aunt was like, " Why don't you go get it yourself?" I just ignored her and she mocked the way I ignored her. Then I said I wasn't hungry anymore and then my dad yelled at me to leave the table.

I just won't eat tonight....

I was hungry earlier but I don't want to eat anymore...

Sorry for not posting drawings lately...

I've been busy writing Boy Meets ____...

I really hate being with family...

---

Great, just great.

We have electricity back.

But we don't have internet.

So I can't work on Boy Meets _____

I really hope it comebacks because I'm going to go crazy if I can't work on Boy Meets ______