October 25th, 2017

[7:12 am]

It's getting colder

Wah----

I need thicker sweaters ><

It's too cold for me...

[11:30 am]

I've been thinking about it but I want to try to learn Spring Day again.

I want to learn the dance...

Tho I should focus on one person to follow lol.

I'll probably focus on Tae XD

[5:13 pm]

When you think the day can't get worst than it already is, it managed to become even worst than worst.

Im already having a bad day in school, seeing as to how it's so stressful and just thought of it stresses me out.

Then the fact it's getting colder for me and my thin sweater that I've been wearing is a little too thin for winter and since I don't like wearing jackets, I asked for a new warmer and oversized sweater. My parents complained about me wasting money on a new sweater when I already have a jacket that fits me.

I don't even know if it still fits so I tried it on but it's more of a like almost perfect fit... And i hate that. I want it to be big and spacious. And no zippers.

The jacket's pockets are at normal height and wear they should be but like, I like it lower because putting my hands in my pocket are more comfortable compared to it being higher...

I just wanted one sweater and that conversation just turned into a huge argument about how I always waste my parent's money.

I just wanted a sweater.

Jeez.

It's not like I'm asking to go on a $100 field trip to Disney.

Whatever, if they wont buy it for me, I'll just suffer in the cold and probably most likely get sick again after I just got better.

I really don't like wearing jackets because they make me look like a weird person... At least sweaters... The pocket is actually one whole pocket, I can fit my phone in there without having to worry about it falling out like last year.

Besides, I feel even more crappy than I did before.

I was already feeling crappy after my dress rehearsal for orchestra because our orchestra teacher did a run through with us for what- 15 minutes? And the rehearsal lasted from 3:30 to 4:15. So from 3:45 to 4:15, our teacher spent time working with the "hopeless" chamber orchestra that apparently sounded bad.

They don't even sound bad at all- If there was a mistake, nobody is going to notice. They care too much for perfection and it upsets and annoy my friends in chamber.

Then the orchestra teacher is playing favoritism in the orchestra. It seems like she doesn't care at all for the concert orchestra- like they can go rot away. She focuses more on chamber and within chamber there are favorites and the people who aren't as good want to leave but they can't because they cant switch to concert because of schedule.

Last year, chamber was a choice and you weren't forced to do it.

This year, she won't let concert play Sleigh Ride, a song for the band and orchestra to play together. It's supposed to be ALL orchestra and band but this year, its band and ONLY chamber orchestra.

Then there MPA (music program assessment), and it's supposed to be for ALL of orchestra, like the WHOLE orchestra, EVERYONE in orchestra is supposed to play in the group for MPA, but this year, she's only sending chamber because of "budget cuts."

Like wth. I DOUBT ITS MONEY PROBLEMS BECAUSE YOU MAKE US PLAY A $50-$60 ORCHESTRA FEE FOR MUSIC SHEET, INSTRUMENT REPAIRS, FIELD TRIPS LIKE GOING OUT TO PERFORM FOR MPA, AND YOU SAY ITS NOT ENOUGH TO PAY FOR EVERYONE BUT ITS ONLY ENOUGH FOR CHAMBER. HMMMM, IS IT REALLY A MONEY PROBLEM. ARE YOU SURE YOURE NOT TAKING US BECAUSE YOU THINK WE SUCK AND YOU JUST WANT THE HIGHEST RANKING POSSIBLE TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD?

LIKE A LOT OF MY FRIENDS ARE THINKING OF DROPPING ORCHESTRA.

I'm just still doing it because I dunno... It's just something I do now. It's not a matter of whether I like it or not anymore.

Question: Do you think I'm overreacting about this sweater thing?