December 11th, 2017

[4:00 pm]

Stressed af and the funny part is-

I'm not stressed over school.

I'm stressed because of people.

Let me tell you why-

I got partnered with someone who hated my guts.

And now, let me explain the backstory.

(WOO, STORY TIME-)

So-

It started back in 7th grade, and let's just call her LN. So LN and I were really close friends. We would hang out a lot and talk to each other a lot.

Then one day, me and my other close friend, NK, were having donuts in the orchestra room. The teacher wasn't there that day but honestly, the teacher wouldn't care because 1) We were his favorites and 2) He really didn't care as long as we didn't spill crumbs. He trust enough-

Anyways, so he wasn't there that day and LN saw that we were "breaking" the rules so she left a petty sticky note on the door for the orchestra teacher saying what we did.

When he came back, he didn't care. He didn't give af about it. And life continued on.

NK and I tried our best to talk to LN but she refused to talk to us. We wanted to know what we did wrong but she refused to tell us. To this day, we still have no idea what we did wrong.

I was hurt at first because we were such close friends and then she just turned her back on us and ignored us. But after a while, I stopped trying to talk to LN since she obviously didn't want to talk to me.

However, NK kept trying. And guess what happened instead?

She got hurt. There was a depressed kid in our grade and LN sent NK a mean message on Instagram saying that NK was the cause of he depressed kid doing certain things but the real story was she and another friend went to go see someone to see if they could do something to help that kid. We all cared about the depressed kid but we really didn't know what to do. NK did what she thought was right and instead, she got hurt over that. She spent the weekend crying her eyes out and I didn't know about it until the Monday we got back.

After that, NK said that she should've done what I did and gave up.

Anyways, that was the end of that friendship.

It was hard afterwards because we were all friends with other kids and a lot of them left LN to side with me and NK. There were some who were in between but we were kinda torn up.

Months passed and let's see... We got death threats from LN.

I don't remember what she said to NK but I remember what she said about me. I didn't hear it directly from her but a friend told me she said that she wanted me to get run over a train.

Well ain't that lovely.

I didn't care tbh. I could give less a damn what she had to say.

By high school, I was over it and I was ready to start fresh if she wanted to since high school means fresh starts to me. Anyways, I thought she would forget about it but lol, nope. She still hates my guts to the core.

I tried to talk to her as a classmate but she's just so petty and refused to speak to me.

Now, to what happened this morning.

We were put into pairs and I wanted to pair with NK but she was out of town. Things happened and then I found myself paired up with LN.

Just my luck.

We said the bare minimum to each other and then as the rest of the class was talking, we sat in awkward silence.

I wanted to asked her what the h*** is she still mad about and why won't she just build a f***ing bridge and get over it since it's been almost 3 flipping years now.

But I restrained myself and when I tried to get her to say more on the assignment and she didn't respond, I knew at that point I should just stop.

I also found out that yesterday, at some point, I never realized this but LN blocked me on Instagram.

WOW. IS SHE THAT PETTY?!

I DONT EVEN FOLLOW HER AND SHE DONT EVEN FOLLOW ME BUT SHE BLOCKED ME ANYWAYS.

WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO GET HER TO HATE ME THAT MUCH?

Seriously.

How did I even make an enemy in school.

I LEGIT KEEP TO MYSELF.

School is a drama itself and it's the most GODDANG ANNOYING DRAMA.

Thanks for letting me vent out my anger and frustration here.

Hope y'all have a better day than I did.

Have a fluffy Jimin.