September 20th, 2017

Oh, lol whoops. I posted the new drawing on the previous chapter even tho its the next day.

(I make a new part of I have an update it's after 12 am)

Anyways... I should be getting ready to go to bed... I only did one of my online reading assignment for English.

Whoops.

Though I did get more than half of a chapter done in my story.

I should focus on school instead... Haha...

Anyways, hope you enjoy the drawing I posted on the previous part (by accident, I'm too lazy to take it out and move it over here)

I'll just put the picture here again instead lol.

Anyways... Good night everyone XD

---

I was listening to Come Back Home in homeroom and the bell rang so we had to leave, and I had to stop listening.

As we were leaving our homeroom I was rapping the beginning of Come Back Home (Jhope's, Rap Monster's, and Suga's part) and my friend, V, was like "How do you know t all girl?"

I just listen and read the lyrics too much lol.

Also, I was listening to Spring Day and the song ended and I got so scared when Cypher Pt. 3 came on because it came from nowhere lol.

---

What do you think of the summary?

I have too many drafts. I still need to finish Boy Meets ______. Then there's one I'm working on... It's currently on hold since I'm working on Boy Meets.

Then I have Enigma and 7 Years to finish. Enigma I started on and 7 Years, I haven't done anything but the cover and the summary.

I also want to work on Spring Day but that will be the last thing since I want to finish all the other stories first.

---

I'm so tired even though I haven't done much besides go to school and do homework

I'm so tired even though I haven't done much besides go to school and do homework... I'm just sleepy...

---

Hhhhh... I've listened to MIC Drop so many times today.

I love the song. If I had to pick a favorite from Her, I'd pick MIC Drop.

I still haven't heard Sea yet but I'm gonna wait until the weekend to listen.

Also... I'm so confused with the part in MIC Drop. Half of the people say that it's just the rap line in there and then the others are saying it's all of them and I have no idea.

Oh well. It's still a really good song.

I'm kinda wasting time learning the lyrics hear but then again... Its not like I have a lot of things to do right now.