8

Dear diary, it's been about a week. Not exactly a week, but about a week. It's Tuesday today and I'm getting ready for school. After last week Monday, there was no second of Theo not being an ass. He wouldn't talk to me, he would walk out of class, he would take back to the teacher, he would bully, he would hurt people.. so technically, he was back to the Theo he was before we dated. It was hot then, but now its chaos. Remember last week how we had to spend a week with Theo and his grade? The rest of the week went pretty bad since Theo didn't obey ANY of the rules. We had to cancel the activity on Wednesday. 2 days after it started. We didn't meet new people and we didn't work with them either. The week was a wreck and yesterday was just like last week.
--
Liam walked into school rubbing his eyes. He didn't get much sleep since he was working hard with homework and studying and all that. It's still new to him. Liam's mom never came back from the trip she took from a while ago but she called Liam and she said that it's okay. She said she'll be home in a few months. Months! And he feels like his mother isn't telling him something. So he'll be sleeping in the house alone for a few. Anyways, he walked into the school and went straight to his locker and when he was about to open his locker, a bunch of guys pushed him really hard against it, that he could barely breath. He saw Theo standing there. He wasn't touching Liam, but he wasn't stopping the guys either.
"How does it feel to just wait there when someone's hurting, Liam? You would know." Theo was even worse than he was before. He never physically hurt Liam then.
"Don't you think I was hurting too?" Liam was shouting at Theo so loud, that the students from inside the classes were able to hear him. The teachers saw them argue but they didn't stop them. They probably wanted them to solve this since it's getting in the way of school. "I was hurting, and I was hurting bad! I didn't know what to do. What did you expect me to do?"
"I expected you to tell me you love me back!" This didn't shock anyone. Everyone knew the story from rumours. "I expected you to show a little more emotion than just sitting there!"
"I couldn't! I didn't know what to do at the time! You are bullying me, Theo. You are bulling me!"
"I heard you." Theo said, quietly.
"Well good! Now that you heard it, you can try to understand it!" Liam turned and was about to leave the school until-
"You said you hated me! I told you I loved you, and then I hear you say that you hate me?" Now everyone was in shock.
"When did I say I hated you?" Liam shouted back.
"Last week, you said you hated me to Mason. And I heard you because I was there!"
"I hated you at the time because I was so in love with you! And I couldn't stop loving you! And you weren't supposed to hear that!"
"Well, do you still love me?" Theo asked, quietly, again.
"Of course I do. But I can't be around you right now. Stay away from me and I mean it. Try to tame you dogs too." Liam gave a stare at the people who hit Liam and left the school.
"God, I love you's screwing everything up." Lydia told Kira. She didn't realise stiles was next to her too.
"Yeah." Stiles said and walked away.
"Stiles, wait!" Lydia went chasing him like she had done ever since he said he loved her.
--
"Theo! Theo, wake up!" The teacher shouted, trying to wake Theo up. He sits in the back of the class so his teachers wouldn't notice that he's asleep but in these few weeks, all the teachers would only look at him or Liam. They know they're having trouble and they've been trying to help them but because they are Theo and Liam, they don't want help. "Theo!" She shouted one more time and he woke up.
"Wha- oh. Miss, sorry. Where were we?" He looked down at his book and tried to show that he was focusing.
"Theo, can you please go to the principals office? He would like to see you." The teacher asked politely.
"Would he, or is it you that wants me to see him?"
"He's waiting." And so, Theo went to the office.
"Theo? Theo raeken? Sit down, please."
"I don't understand why you want to see me, sir. I admit I fell asleep in class but it was only this time. I never done it before."
"Theo, I've had failing students that never fell asleep during class. You don't need to sleep in class to fail a lesson. You haven't been participating in school questions, you haven't been doing your homework and most of all, you've had very bad test grades. What are you going to do about all this?"
"I don't know, sir."
"How about we get you a tutor? She can help you get at least higher than 60%  on all your tests. She's in your grade and very smart. I think she'll be a big help."
"Okay, fine. Where will we study?"
"Wherever you want. Sit there for a few minutes please, Theo. I'm bringing her over.