21

Liam woke up feeling fresh and organised. Before he went to bed, he took a long bath and organised his room. What else do you do when your heart is broken? He got up and approached the bathroom. On his way, he stopped and looked around his room. It was clean. It's never clean. It's neat and tidy, he liked it that way. He continued his walk to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Then he walked downstairs, and made eggs, bacon and heated some bread. If Theo doesn't want to be with him, then he shouldn't have to. But is Liam really gonna pause his life because of someone who doesn't want him? 'Hell no' he thought, and ate another piece of his breakfast. Today's going to be great, he can feel it.
==
"Hey Liam, how are ya?" Jackson asked, walking up to Liam.

"I'm- I'm not sure. I mean, I think I'm happy but every time I want to feel good, something bad happens." Jackson gave him a confused look. "Im doing great, what about you." Liam said, mentally shaking his head. Why doesn't anyone understand how he feels? Is he seriously really out there?

"I'm good. So, they are bringing lacrosse back. Do you know why they stopped it?" Jackson asked.

"No, I left it long ago."

"Why?"

"I don't really remember."

"Well, you should come back. I heard you're good. Besides, whats a better way to take out your anger than by playing violently?" Jackson told him, winking.

"You're right. Every time I come back, I end up leaving all over again, though."

"Well then just... don't leave." Jackson smiled.

"Gee, thanks, now I know what to do." Liam said sarcastically as he smiled awkwardly. After some minutes of conversation between Jackson and Liam, they left their separate ways. Liam was aiming on finding Mason. He had to update him on last night.

"Oh look, it's the lost puppy, again." Rob joked, pointing a finger at Liam.

"Great" Liam said, quietly, to himself. "My locker is right next to him." Liam dodged some fingers that were pointing at him and reached his locker. What's everyone on about?

"So, who's shoulder are you crying on next?" Rod spitted through his teeth as he pushed Liam to the lockers, leaving him no space to move.

"What?"

"Let go of him!" Theo eyes Rod and gave him a death stare. Rod let go of Liam and raised both his arms up, as an 'i am innocent' act.

"What are you dating now?" Rod joked as his crew laughed along.

"No we ar-"

"Yes, Yes we are." Theo smiled as he interrupted Liam then kissed the top of his head. Rod walked away, rolling his eyes and all the others followed him.

"What was that?" Liam asked, confused. He had no idea if Theo was throwing signs or not. Yesterday he left him so casually and today he says they are dating? Even if it was just a lie, Liam felt so warm by Theo's words. God, he misses him.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Theo says as he picked up his bag that he dropped on the floor.  The school bell went on after a few awkward stares between the boys. "That's my cue." Theo walked off to his class leaving Liam's mouth opened but speechless.
"If you keep that mouth open, you'll eventually be choking on insects." Stiles said, walking up to Liam.

"Noted." Liam laughed.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, facing Liam now.

"So much dramatic things happen to me and I'm still not used to it, how?" It seemed like Liam was asking himself more than he was asking Stiles.