Chapter Five

When I get off the bus, I already know I'm going to become lost. There are so many stores and restaurants, I don't know how people know where they're going.

I find a map and head towards a store called World of Disney, Eric said to meet there. I pass a Christmas store, and a few candy stores, until I find the right one with miscellaneous Disney items.

I start walking around inside and find an area filled with stuffed animals. I see Dumbo, Simba, and many Mickey Mouse stuffed toys. I'm about to grab a stuffed Baymax when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and come face to face with a Peter Pan stuffed toy.

"Looking for me?" The person holding him asks.

I place my thumb under my chin, as if I'm thinking and say, "Hm, no I think I'm looking for a taller Peter Pan, sorry." Eric laughs and puts the miniature Peter Pan back.

"Nice Minnie Ears." He's wearing another Disney shirt, this time it has the muppet, Animal on it.

I blush, "It was an impulsive decision."

"So, why did you want me to come to Hollywood Studios?" He asks as we walk out of the giant store.

"I just wanted to hang out with someone that I didn't come here with."

"Why's that?"

"Just some arguments with my friends, I guess." I instinctively turn the bracelet around my wrist as I think of Dylan.

"Well, if you don't get along with them, why did you come here with them?"

I sigh, "We got along fine before we came here." I think about telling him more about the problem, but decide against it. "Is that a hot air balloon?" I change the subject.

We both look up at the giant balloon in the sky. "Yeah, I've been on it a couple times. There's nothing like seeing the world from a different point of view."

We continue to walk around and we pass a variety of restaurants and shops. Eric stops at the last big building at the end of the road. I look up and see a giant sign that says Disney Quest.

"What's Disney Quest?" I question, suddenly curious.

"Do you like video games?" He asks ignoring my question.

"Um, kind of."

"Well, you'll love this place either way." He suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me inside of the huge building. I don't even have time to react before someone starts talking.

"Hey, Eric!" A guy in front of a set of elevators says. I look up and see mini statues of Disney characters on top of giant pillars surrounding us.

"What's up, Nick?" Eric asks the guy.

"Nothing much, quiet day. Is this your girlfriend?" Nick asks referring to our hands.

Eric quickly drops my hand and blushes, "No, this is Bella. She's just a friend." He walks through the turnstile gate towards the elevators, without buying a ticket.

"Wait, don't we have to pay?" I ask.

"You're my guest," Eric says turning towards me. I walk through the turnstile hesitantly, and join him in the elevator.

"Second floor?" Nick asks, Eric nods.

What is this place? "Do you just get into everywhere for free?" I whisper in his ear. He laughs, but ignores my question yet again.

The door to the elevator opens and we walk out into an open room. I follow Eric to a group of computers."Eric!" Someone yells his name.

I turn towards the voice and see a girl a few years older than me with jet black hair. "Could you take the next group? They're short handed downstairs at the Jungle Cruise," she tells him.