Epilogue

It's been two years since Eric and I started officially being a part of the Disney College Program. Today is our last day with our cast member passes. I was staying with Emily, Disney's Wendy, for the first year and a half of classes until Eric started living in an apartment downtown. He asked me to move in with him a few months ago.

"I want today to be special," he keeps telling me. But everyday is special to me when I'm with him at the happiest place on earth. My parents have decided to move down here too, to support me and my dreams.

When the two of us walk into the Magic Kingdom, hand in hand, the magic of the park surrounds us like always. I start to walk down mainstreet, but Eric pulls me into Tony's Town Square restaurant. "What are we doing here?" I ask him. The atmosphere of the restaurant is so different compared to the rest of the park. It feels romantic and fancy. We're seated right away in a back corner of the room, all alone.

"I've never actually been inside here before," I admit.

"Really? It's super romantic, so I thought it would be a nice restaurant to spend our last day at." Eric holds my hand across the table. I notice how fidgety he is throughout the meal. Why does he seem so nervous?

When we walk out of the restaurant, Eric drags me with him down main street. "Can't we just enjoy the view for once?" I beg. He always wants to run through the parks like a kid.

"We could, but I have a few more surprises up my sleeve," he smirks.

"We're gonna get kicked out of here," I say half serious. We slow down when we get to Tomorrowland. "Eric," I tense up, "Don't tell we're going where I think we are."

He doesn't answer me until we're standing right in front of space mountain. I haven't been this close to the ride since my panic attack two years ago. "Do you trust me?" He asks.

I frown, "Yes, but-"

He cuts me off, "No buts. I would never let anything happen to you, Bella," he leans down and kisses my forehead, "I promise."

We go through the fast pass line and inch closer and closer to the space carts. I squeeze Eric's hand, "I don't know if I can do this." My anxiety has slowly gotten better with Eric's constant reassurance, but it still resurfaces every now and then.

"Do you want me in front of behind you?" He asks.

I think for a moment, "Behind so that I can hear you."

He nods, "Yeah, I'll talk to you through the whole ride." We strap ourselves into the ride and I take a deep breath. I can do this.

The ride moves forward and we enter a tunnel filled with lights. "Eric," I whisper. He reaches forward and puts his hand on my arm.

"It's okay, I'm right here." I close my eyes as we go up a ramp into the center of the ride. When I open them again it's almost pitch black. The roller coaster speeds up and Eric's hand leaves my shoulder. I steady my breathing knowing he's right behind me.

Eric is always there for me. The ride ends as soon as it started, and I get off with a smile on my face. "You liked it?" He asks.

"I mean I wouldn't say I liked it, but it wasn't so bad." I squeeze his hand, "I know I'm safe when I'm with you." We take the long way back to the front of the park. We spot James in front of the carousel and he waves us over.

"Hey guys, how are you enjoying your anniversary?" My eyes widen, it's me and Eric's two year anniversary?

Eric gently elbows me, "She forgot."

"I did not!" I try defending myself.

Eric sporks and shakes his head, "It's okay, princess. Today has been amazing." I still get butterflies when he calls me that.

"Okay, you two are gross," James remarks, "but, do you mind if I steal Pan for a moment?"

"For what?" I question.

"Guy stuff, I'll bring him right back." James and Eric head towards the front of the park and leave me alone. I wait at least 10 minutes until Eric finally texts me to go to the front of the castle. I start walking around Cinderella's castle and hear yelling coming from the side of it.

I look toward the castle and see people waving their arms around trying to get someone's attention. I stare at the people and realize they're my friends. James, Emily, and two more of my fellow cast members. Emily, being at the far left drops her banner first. A large drawing of me on the ground and Eric in his Peter Pan costume, helping me up.

James drops the seconds banner which is a large version of the drawing I took with me when I left of us running down the pathway I'm standing on now with all the fireflies. I smile, that one is hanging on my wall.

The third banner is of us kissing when I came back and surprised Eric two years ago. The final banner is different from the rest. This scene hasn't happened yet, it's of Eric on his knee in front of the castle. I stare at the banner in confusion. My friends all point to the front of the castle for me to go. I jog to the front in excitement.

Is Eric really going to propose to me right now? I push through the crowd and find Eric. When he spots me, his face lights up with one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen.

When I reach him, he hold my hands in his, "Isabella Mae Peters. You have made the past two years of my life the best by far. I didn't know that two people could fit together so perfectly until I met you," he reached into his pocket and pulls out a small box. He kneels on one knee like his drawing and pops open the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"So, Princess, will you marry me?"

My hand flies to my mouth in excitement. "Of course!" I squeal. He slides the ring onto my finger and I kiss him. Our friends cheer from the castle. We pull away smiling. "I love you, Bella."

"I love you too, Peter Pan."

______________________

Ahhh the end!

My dream is to be proposed to in Disney World in front of the castle just like Bella. Hopefully, one day it will happen. I'm 19 and still loving Disney as much, if not more than I did when I was little and I hope that never changes.

I hope you liked the story and enjoyed the little magic I made (:

~Miranda