Chapter Thirteen

"I got in..." I mumble. I reread the letter again and again until it finally sinks in.

"You got into what?" My mom asks confused.

"Um, it's a special college program in Disney. Eric and I applied together," I explain. I didn't expect to actually get in. I just signed up to make Eric happy. This is crazy... "Wait, Eric." I pull out my phone and click the call button next to his name as I race up the stairs.

The phone rings forever until his answering machine comes on. I don't leave a voicemail and hang up. It's late, I don't think he's working. Maybe he's ignoring me now...

• • •

The next morning my mom and dad notice my crappy mood. My mom asks, "Bella, can we talk?" I tense up, knowing they're probably going to tell me I shouldn't go back to Florida. "Your father and I did some research on this college program."

"Okay..." I raise my brow in confusion.

"We discussed it, and if this is what you really want to do, then we support you."

I stare at them with my mouth wide open, "Wait, really?" They smile and nod.

In that moment, I realize that this is really what I want to do, work in Disney with Eric. I hug them both, thanking them a million times. I can't believe I'm actually moving to Florida in one month.

Before I run upstairs to try calling Eric again, my mom stops me, "Sweetie, there's one more thing." I stop halfway up the stairs to look at her. "I can tell you really like this boy. You should go to him."

"Go to him? He lives like 900 miles away and won't return my calls."

"Then surprise him in person."

• • •

When I arrive in Orlando the next day, I'm still in shock that I'm actually here as I take in my surroundings. It's around noon, so I decide to go straight to Magic Kingdom to surprise Eric.

I buy my ticket and make my way through the park. My thoughts start racing and I begin to worry. What if he doesn't want to see me? I left him and I didn't even talk to him after. I wouldn't be surprised if he hated me for that.

I arrive at the Peter Pan meet and greet spot and find Eric talking to two little boys about shadows. I smile and the enter the waiting like to meet him. I take a deep breathe, I'm next in line.

Eric's face lights up in surprise when he sees me. "Well, hello there, Princess." He interlocks our arms and walks me over to his photo backdrop. "How are you here?" He whispers to me after we take a few photos.

"Meet me at the carousel when you get off?" I ask him. I have too much to tell him to talk now. He nods and then goes to talk to the next kids in line.

I start walking to the carousel when I hear someone call my name from behind. "I thought that was you," James says when I turn around. He's in shorts and a tank top and like Eric, looks older when he's not in costume.

I smile, "Hey, James."

"Pan would not shut up about you when you left," he rolls his eyes.

"Really? I thought he would hate me for leaving like a did and ignoring him."

He walks with me to he carousel, "No, I don't think he does. Anyway, are you here to stay this time?"

"Um, yeah I think so. I actually got into the Disney College program," I tell him.

His eyes go wide, "That's awesome. I know a lot of people in the DCP."

"Hopefully I'll make some friends then."

James glances over my shoulder, "I'm gonna go because I see Pan heading this way. Good luck with him." James runs off in the direction of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and Eric takes his place, now out of costume.

My heart starts to race, "Hi," I whisper.

"Hey," he engulfs me in a hug.

"You're not angry with me?" I ask nervously.

"I was only kind of afraid you would never talk to me again." We pull apart and he looks me in the eyes. "Plus, I could never stay mad at someone I..." he trails off.

"Someone you love?" I finish for him.

He tries to hide his blush, "Yeah, exactly."

I reach for his hand, "I've thought about a lot these past few weeks. I didn't think anyone could fall in love with someone after a week of knowing them. I thought it took years. But, I've never felt feelings as strong for anyone before I met you." I smile at him and take a deep breathe, "I realized that I love you too, Eric."

He smiles too and brings his hands to my cheeks, "You don't know how happy that makes me to hear you say that." He leans in and kisses me in front of everyone in the Magic Kingdom.

___________________

Ahhhh so this is the last chapter of this story. But... THERES AN EPILOGUE!! So im gonna post that in a few days.

Thank you so much for reading this story that I've worked so freaking hard on it's ridiculous. I still find small changes I can make to it everyday, but hey that's me growing as an author I hope haha

I really hope you liked this story and characters as much as I do. I love Disney with all of my heart and always dreamed of going to Disney World with a boyfriend and just having so much fun. I went to Disney with some friends my freshman year of high school for band and that was so much fun so this story kind of reflects that.

Feel free to cringe at 15 year old me 😂 (I'm the one being held)