~Bonus~

Jeremy's POV

"Wow..." Michael mumbles, his wings dropping in sorrow.

"I'm sorry.." I mumble.

"I didn't know how much you were suffering... when you called out to me I was there but your brain was so... hard to read." He says.

"I honestly didn't listen to my brain." I shrug.

Now I can't explain heaven to you exactly... it's beyond human understanding but let me put it this way... think of your favorite plays you feel safe there and warm... you feel protected and happy like nothing can stop you like you are everything like you can do anything... well... that's heaven. Yeah I know it's confusing you will understand someday... but hopefully not soon... I was so desperate I made the biggest mistake of my life. After I died Michael took me to God himself who again I can't explain but he was so nice! He explained to be what would have happened if I stayed. Michael could have got me back on track, I would have gone on to be a scientist and I would prevent things like this from ever happening and I would have had a family... a wife and 2 kids... cute kids too... a little girl named Tanya and a boy named Romeo... and my wife.... was beautiful. I haven't met her though but she seemed so nice and warm. Her name was Lilly. We also could have had a dog... a dog... named Michael... I started crying when I saw all that I threw away. Michael gave me a hug and said he went through the same thing.

"What did he show you?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Michael questions.

"What could your life have been?" I ask.

"Well... if I hadn't shouted at you... I would have survived and forgiven you... you would have helped me get my memory back and then we get married. We would have adopted this beautiful tan girl, Saphire, and we would have lived on a farm-" he says stopping to chuckle "because you thought it was a good idea to already be on one when the zombie apocalypse starts." He smiles at the ground.

"..why though... why would God show us that stuff if we are meant to be happy?" I ask.

"He didn't, he gave you knowledge your soul was completed and it gained the knowledge that humans can never get until it's time." He says.

We may be having a serious conversation but I did still feel happy. It's nice here yes but... I can't explain it.... if I hadn't have done that I would have made something out of myself, created life.. saved life... cared for life... instead I killed it. Michael flaps his wings a bit.

"But I'm still glad I can talk to you now!" He says.

"I am too!" I say, golden tears of joy threatening to leave my eye.

"I love you Jeremy." Michael chuckles.

"I love you too." I smile.

So now that your nice and confused I'll explain... this wasn't a happy ending... but it wasn't sad either... I'm with Michael and I'm happy but I could have been happy before. But I'm also dead and so is he... this is something different then a good or bad ending it's a real ending... an ending that could have gone any way but the viewpoint is all with.. you. This story wasn't just a fanfic or a nice tale of two gay lovers. Not every story has a happy ending. But that doesn't mean it has to be a sad ending either. It could be what ever you want it to be. This whole story could be completely different with one small change... you... you can change this story just by seeing it differently, that's it. You can change your story just as easily, make life what you want it to be... do what you want. Don't give up like I did.

Just

Do it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I just Shia LaBeoufed you! Lol I added this bonus sort of like an extra message it got really deep. I meant for it to be deep doh cuz dude you are gr8 follow yo faboolous dreams! Lol also hi Kat! Ok bye 😜😘