Prologue.

PROLOGUE~

What if.. The people you think you know is not really the real them.

What if.. The people around you isn't what they say they are.

What if.. They lied about who they are.

Have you ever thought of that? What makes you so sure that what they say is true. What makes you so sure that you really know the real them? Have it ever occur to you that they might be lying?

What if.. They have Double Identities?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters:

Han Yuri ~ an average girl. Not poor but not rich either. A new found scholar of Two Moons Academy. She's beautiful and pretty Fit. You couldn't tell that she's nerd because it's so different from what she looks like..she's not the type of nerd that wears glasses. She has a very good sense of fashion

Lu Han~ He's well know as EXO's Luhan. A manly yet adorably handsome guy that is quite sweet to the people he likes and quite snobby to those he doesn't. He's also a great athlete and quite rich. But in school.. He's quite nerdy but still a handsome guy whose name is Luke.

Do Kyungsoo~ outside the campus, he's well know as EXO's D.O. A rich, handsome yet snobby guy with adorable owl looking eyes. You'd think he's mean and self centered when you first met him but.. If you became close, that's when the fun begins. His 2nd identity is also nerdy yet very attractive. Donovan is his name in school..

Oh Sehun~ The whole world knows him as EXO's Sehun. A rich, Godlike guy who is the maknae of the group. His aegyo is to diefor. No one is immune to it. Even though in school, his 2nd identity is being a nerd guy that wears glasses named Seth... He's still undeniably handsome.

Kim Jong in (kai)~ outside the school premises.. he's very known as EXO's Dancing Machine, Kai. A good looking guy that is great in dancing. He's snobby and quite mean to girls. He's also rich. In school, his name is Kyle. He's still his mean self. That wouldn't change.

Jong dae (chen)~ When he's not in school, he's very well known as EXO's Chen. He's Goodlooking and has great vocals that will leave you amazed. He's also rich, ofcourse. In school, he's kind and polite. He's fun to be with cause he trolls people. His outer appearance looks quite nerdy. His name is Ched.

Kim junmyeon (suho)~ Very well known as EXO K's leader Suho in the outside world. A prince like guy who gives the most vibrant smile ever. He's the richest among all the rich guys in the group. But in his school.. His name is Surge. He's very friendly and likes to socialize.

Park Chanyeol ~ World's very own Chanyeol. A handsome, derpy faced guy who has an incredible height. He's rich and can play the guitar.. He's also the one that brings joy to the group. Inside the school campus, he's a completely new guy. His quite arrogant.. His name is Chase.

Kris Wu Yifan~ He's known being EXO M's leader outside the campus. He's rich, tall yet handsome guy who puts an act of a 'cool city' guy. In school, he is still a cool looking guy. The only difference is.. He looks quite nerdy with his disguise. His name is Kristian.

Huang Zhi Tao~ a handsome panda-like guy who do martial arts. Looks dangerous on the outside but sweet like a candy in the inside. In School, he's very cheerful and quite cool. He's also very nice. His name is Tanner.

Zhang Yixing (lay)~ a handsome looking guy who looks like so innocent. He's also rich and quite funny. Known as EXO's healing unicorn named Lay XD inside the school campus, he's quite shy and doesn't speak that much. His name is Laze.

Byun Baekhyun~ adorably handsome guy who loves eyeliner. He's also a good vocalist and also rich. He's always joke around. Inside the school, his name is Base. He's still a joker and still wear eyeliner even though it might ruin his 'nerdy' disguise.

Kim Minseok (xiumin)~ Adorably cute guy who doesn't speak much. Baozi looking face and quite athletic. In school, he's quite sociable. He's still looks like a baozi though. That would never change ;) his name is Xander.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! So this is my first ever EXO story.. So please bear with me here okay? Some of you may say that's it's no different from the others.. But i assure you that IT'S ONE OF A KIND ;) it might get confusing sometimes but I promise it'll get better and better! Just comment and vote for more ;) FIGHTING! Dont leave me hanging here lovelies :3 I need your opinion.

PS. Follow me, vote and comment. Puh~leasee v-(^_^)-v i promise you wont regret it! :)

~sabby