Chapter 11

Yuri's POV

"This is delicious Yuri~ah!" Base (baekhyun) said as he took another spoonful in his mouth. I softly chuckled. He's been saying that for the 6th time now. I watched as all of them eat with satisfaction written on their faces. Even the three eyesores are satisfied. I guess they were really hungry.

I cooked Bulgogi for them. Nothing special.. But they liked it. Very much.

(A/N: Bulgogi is a usually marinated grilled beef that koreans eat.)

"Yah! Eat slowly! You might choke." Chase (chanyeol) said as he patted Base's back but he still kept on eating with his other hand. I snickered.

"Yah! You're telling me to slow down my eating but you're also eating very fast. Aigoo~" Base retorted but Chase didn't mind him.

"Yuri~ah, why aren't you eating?" Tanner (Tao) asked me suddenly causing some attention to be turned on me. Aigoo~ I thank Tanner for his concern and thoughfulness but i really want to smack his arm because i really hate attention. And he just gave me a whole lot of it. Jinja! Ughh.

"A-ah.. Im fine and besides, the food isn't enough for all of you. Look at you guys.. you're all eating like pigs who haven't eaten for a whole year.." I joked then chuckled. All of their chopsticks dropped on their plates then they looked at me with their jaw dropped. I was stopping myself from laughing. They look so hilarious! Pfft.

"Pigs?! Yah. Idiot. We're wolves. Not pigs. Wolves, get it?." Kyle (kai) spoke up as he glared me. Wolves?! Hahahahhaah. Is he kidding? Him? A wolf? More like a cat. A very dark cat. Hahaha. I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing really hard, even knee slapping. The guys look at me with weird faces.

"Wolves?! A-niyo! Haha. You must be kidding me right?" I asked then laughed again. Once again, i got weird looks from them. Luckily, there's no customer yet cause if there was.. It would have been embarassing. >//<

"Then you guys are saying that you're not human?" I asked with a smirk.

They stayed quiet, probably debating in their minds if they're going to admit that they're inhuman or admit that they aren't wolves. I chuckled. This is really a childish subject.. Jinja. But hey, it's fun.

"We're Half wolf and half man." Kristian said and wiggled his eyebrows. Base (baekhyun) immediately gave his hyung a high-5!

"You're so smart Hyung!" Base complimented. Kristian just sat there leaning back with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Psh. Such pabo's.

"So do you think being a half wolf and half human is human? Do you really think it's still consider as normal? Aigoo~ such pabo's. Being a half animal and half human IS already inhuman." I said and shook my head at them in disbelief. Jinja?!

"Yah! We're not pabo's.. We just have a different way of seeing things." Surge said. I sighed in defeat. It's 12 against one. And to top that.. Im a girl. So.. I'll never win. And Ne. They do have a very different and unusual way of seeing things.

"Just finish eating your food. I have to go to.. Somewhere after this." I said and just leaned back on my seat. The truth is.. Im just going home. But knowing these guys? If i tell them im heading home? Nu-uh. I bet they'll force me to bring them with me. And if you're asking about the restaurant? It's already 2pm and no one entered! No customer! Usually, at this time.. It would already be filled with people but no. It's empty. Nearly empty.. And it got me thinking. Why aren't their any customers?

Anyway, it's useless. So i just decided to go home after these guys finished eating. And right about any second now, they're gonna bombard me with questions so i better get out of here.