Chapter 1

Yuri's POV

Hi! My name's Yuri! Han Yuri but you can call me Yuri since we're friends now right? I have brunette hair, almond shaped eyes, average body, plain and simple. Im just an average girl.. But do you know what makes me stand out? the thing that makes me different from others is that i have big dreams. I want to be known for what i can do... but i cant do that now cause im stuck here with my normal life.. Tsk. Pathetic aren't i? Yeaah. That's me.

So... Im here in my room, preparing for the concert im going to tonight. An EXO concert. Yes, im a fan. A diehard fan. My bias is... LuHan and Sehun and D.O and Kai and Suho and Chanyeol and Baekhyun and Lay and Chen and Xiumin and Kris and Tao. Lol. I like all of them... Wait, cut that. I LOVE all of them. <3

Im wearing a baggy sweater and some denim shorts with paired it with my fluffy boots. Everyone loves fluffy-ish thingys.. If you dont them.. shame on you! (just kidding) I put on light make-up. Just some eyeliner, powder and lipgloss. I didn't wanna look like a clown there.. I just hate those people who shower themselves with make-up! Dont you? Yeaaah. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:00 pm already! Gosh. I'm going to be late! I ran downstairs and saw Umma and Appa watching the television.

"Umma! Appa! Im leaving now!" I said and smiled at them. They stood up and looked at me.

"Oh Yuri, Your Appa and I will drive you to the concert so you wont have to pay for your transportation fee." Umma said.

"Jinja?!" I asked. Umma and Appa nodded. Omo. My parents are so sweet. They really are the best parents in the whole world.

"Ne. Wae?" Appa asked. I smiled and hugged them both. They were both startled because of what i did. I dont usually hug my parents. Even though we're very much close with eachother, i dont usually give them hugs or kisses.. too much touchy feelings. ack!

"Kamsahamnida Umma and Appa." I said. They smiled at me then hugged me back. They truly are wonderful parents.

"Aigoo. This child really..." Appa said and ruffled my hair smiling. Umma laughed at the sight of Appa and I.

"Yuri~ah, we better get going now. Dont want our Yuri to be late for her first concert eh?" Umma said. I blushed crimson... Why did she have to say that? Appa chuckled.

"Aigoo. Ne Yeobo."

We went inside our car and Appa drived to the location. Within 30 mins we arrived. Wow. Its.. Enormously big.

"Yah, Yuri~ah. Stop staring at the building and get out of the car.. You're about to explode in excitement there in your seat." Umma said and giggled. She's right.. im like a bomb.. ticking... and when i dont get out of my seat any sooner.. im gonna explode. aish. I better get going before i do.

"Mianhae, i'll go out now. Goodbye Umma, Appa! Kamsahamnida!" I said. They smiled at me then drived away. I turned around and came face to face with a huge building. So this is where EXO's concert is... There's so many people. I went to the entrance and handed my ticket. I was expecting them to let me enter but they gave me an ID pass? What is this? What will i do with this? I looked at the ID and omo. I have a VIP pass! Im going to meet them! Omo. Omo.

"VIP line up here!" An Ahjussi said. VIP? That's me right? I saw 4 fangirls falling in line the VIP lane. Oh. So im not the only VIP here? Aww. *3*

"Follow me." Ahjussi said and lead us. Wait, where is he going? The entrance is that way! He's going the wrong way..

"Omo. Are you excited? We're going to meet them! Ahhh!" The girl infront of me squeals. I covered my ears. Loud much?

"Ne! Luckily we still have backstage passes!" The other girl said. Did she say backstage passes? Oh! So that's why we're not going in the main entrance cause we're going backstage to meet the boys. Daebak! Im going to meet them!