Chapter 9

Yuri's POV

After going to the photobooth, we went to go try some different rides next.. I got so many photos from the photobooth. Each of us have a copy of our group picture. And.. Each of them took a photo with me. Ne, including the three eyesore. It was pretty much awkward... Like really awkward.

FLASHBACK~

Xander (xiumin) and I just finished taking our picture, as well as the other guys.. Except for Kyle (Kai.). Ne, im already done with the 2 other eyesores and im telling you. It didn't went well.. and when i say it didn't went well, it literally means that it didn't went well.. not even close to it. It was a disaster. Specially with Donovan (D.O). It was like i was taking a photo with a statue. He didn't even smile or move a muscle. He was just sitting there with a bored looking face. Me, being the good person that i am.. did the same thing. I didn't smile either. I just looked at the camera with a serious face. Come to think of it, i haven't seen our picture yet. Luke (luhan) barged in before i had the chance to.

Speaking of that other eyesore, he was quite o-kay compared to Donovan. We were both smiling at the picture.. But, we were one meter away from eachother. We almost didn't fit the screen because of the distance between us. I was actually fine with it. Super fine. But when he said that he didn't wanna be anywhere near me because he didn't wanna be influenced by my stupidity.. It got me furious when he said that. And you know what i did? I hugged him.. Wait, cut that. I squeezed him tightly and smiled to the camera while he was trying to get me off of him. And just like that our picture was done, he took his copy of our picture then left but not before saying the word... 'Pabo' to me. I just shrugged it off. What do you expect from an arrogant guy? Sweet words and gestures? Psh. Not a chance..

And now.. One more eyesore to go! A perverted eyesore if i may say. Im kinda nervous about that actually.. Aish. Why did Tanner (tao) have to suggest such an idea? He said that it would be better if each of them has a photo with me. I tried declining but.. Tanner's aegyo was too much for me to handle. It was so cute.. Specially with the *buing-buing* I just couldn't resist and i was left with no choice but to agree.

Xander left me inside the booth while i waited for the next guy to come.. I wonder who it'll be? Aish. Who am i kidding? I know exactly who's next. My heart is pounding so badly! Why am i so nervous anyway? It's not like im not used to him teasing me and such. But he's kind of a perverted minded today. Specially his conclusions about me and Seth. Aigoo... I was really furious that time. Im not that kind of girl. Never.

My thoughts we're interupted by someone sitting beside me. I looked at the person with wide eyes when he placed his arm around my shoulder. He was just smiling and looking straight towards the camera.

"Y-yah! Kyle! What are you doing?!" I asked and tried to remove his arm on my shoulder but Kyle (kai) just held it tighter and pulled me closer to him. He finally looked at me with a smile on his face making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"Say cheese." He said then looked straight forward again. What did he say? He wants me to say cheese? My eyebrows furrowed even more as i looked at him wondering what he meant by that.. then, a sudden flash of light hit our faces. Yah! Where did that light came from?! Kyle suddenly looked at me and moved his face closer to mine and causing me to moved backwards them another sudden light flashed. And finally, i got back to my senses. What is he doing?! I pulled on his ear out of annoyance and he whirled in pain as another flash came.

Kyle glared at me as he took his copy of the picture and went out of the booth. I sighed in relief. The eyesore isn't here anymore.. it sucks that i have to see him again when i go out. Well, i have to.. it's not like i can live in here. I wish i could so i can take Selca's as many as i want but.. i cant.