Chapter 8

Yuri's POV

Friday morning and Im now at home just laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling wondering why the guys aren't attending school. Yes, for this past week.. The guys are not attending classes. All of them. For the whole week! And that's what bugs the hell out of me.

All of them are absent at the same time. I couldn't believe what i was seeing last monday. The class looked so empty when i entered the room seeing nothing besides empty chairs...

•FLASHBACK•

I opened the classroom door with some bibimbap in my hands. Yes, i cooked for them. Cause i just felt like cooking and i cooked so many so.. i'll just give it to them since it's a waste to just throw it away.

As i was opening the classroom's door.. I was expecting 12 pairs of eyes to greet me but instead.. There was none. The room was empty. The always noisy classroom was quiet and empty. At first i thought that they were all just pranking me and they will pop up any second but i waited for quite some time and nothing happened. No guys appeared.

I decided to go talk to Mr. Lee and ask about what's going on.

"Mr. Lee, where are the other guys in my class?" I asked him.

"Oh. I see.. They aren't there today huh?" He said like he was somewhat used to it. I nodded.

"Get used to it Ms. Han. They often dont attend school." He said bluntly. My mouth agape. What does he mean by often dont attend school?! How about me?! Im just alone in class? That's it?

"Mr. Lee, with all due respect but dont you think it's quite unfair for both sides that you're okay with them not going to class?" I said. Mr. Lee looked at me with a shock expression because i was answering back.

"I never said that i was okay with it Ms. Han." He said.

"Yes you didn't but your face says it all sir." I said. Mr. Lee became quiet. Im not being disrespectful.. Im just stating the fact. It's both unfair for us.

"Tell me Ms. Han... How is it unfair for both sides?" Mr. Lee finally spoke.

"If i continue to attend classes and they wont, it would be unfair for them because it gives me advantages to earn a higher grade right? and they're not learning... How is that not unfair huh?"

"Well dont you think that that's their problem Ms. Han?" He said. I was surprised.. How could he say that?!

"Mr. Lee, dont you think that it's your duty as a principal to be considerate to others?" I said. He stopped and thought for a while. Im not searching for a fight.. Im just concerned for the sake of the others. They're my friends.

"Okay then. Point proven. How bout your side?" He said.

"Mr. Lee, how do you expect me to chose my Male Officer when i dont see all the contestant? How am i going to observe them with them not being here? How am i supposed to know which is the best option for me to choose among them? You're not expecting me to choose like this are you sir?" I said. It's true. How am i supposed to know if im making the right decision when i dont even know who the candidates trully are? Sure i've spend some time with them for the past three weeks but.. Is that enough?

I saw Mr. Lee thinking..

"Then how about this Ms. Han. I'll talk to them about this and until i do. You stay home for a while. Dont attend class until i gave you the signal to. Araso?" Mr. Lee said. I thought for a second. It's not like i have a choice anyway.. .