Chapter 6

Yuri's POV

We're headed towards the parking lot cause we're going to our house. At this time, Umma and Appa aren't home yet cause they're still at the restaurant so it's safe to bring them home with me. Wow. That sounded so wrong...

All of the sudden, the 12 guys walked to different directions leaving me standing here alone probably going to their cars. Uhh Hmm. Guess i'll have to take the bus then..

I started walking away but then suddenly, 12 shiny cars are right before my eyes. I jumped a bit. Yah! I almost got hit! These guys are really careless sometimes... Or should i say always? Since they are.

"Yuri~ah! Want to ride with me?" Seth asked while smiling at me cutely. He went out of his car then walked towards me. I blushed and looked down. His smile is too cute! My heart palpitates just by looking at him!

"Aniyo! You should ride with me instead Yuri." Kristian said then got out of his car too.

"Yuri.. Would you like to ride with me?" Laze said and rubbed his nape shyly. Where did he come from popping out of nowhere? Omo. He's so cute! He's cute specially when he's shy.

"Yuri, come with me instead!" Tanner ( tao.) said. Aigoo. Where are these guys coming from... -.- seriously. They add up every one minute like really?

"No she wont cause she'll be riding with me." Surge (suho) said barging into Tanner and I's conversation.

"Umma! You betrayed me!" Tanner said to Surge and pouted. Surge shot Tanner an apologetic look. Umma? Woah. I didn't thought of Surge to be that Umma kind of a person though..This is really surprising... and hilarious. pfft. hahah.

"Princess, come with me?" Surge said and kissed the top of my hand. Yah! What happened to him? Why the sudden change of mood? And he called me princess?! Not to mention, too much touchy feelings! Suddenly, someone snatched my hand away from Surge's grip then pulled me away from the others leaving them staring after us with shock expressions.

Even I was shocked. How could he have dragged me away just like that? I looked at the person holding my hand and i jumped a bit. C-chase? (Chanyeol) he must have felt me looking at him cause he looked in my direction and smiled. My eyes widen. He looks very handsome smiling..

"Yah! Chanyeol! What do you think you're doing?! Come back here you derpy face!" I heard the guys called after us but Chase just laughed at them and waved at them goodbye, teasing them. He opened his car door for me and patiently waited for me to sit properly before closing the door and went to his side. Wait, did i just hear them calling Chase as Chanyeol?

Maybe im just hearing things then.

Chase started the engine then drive.

We were just sitting there in silence.. The other guys tailing behind us as Chase drove. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked at the picture Laze and I took earlier. I asked him to give me a copy of it since it was a part of my good times with him... well, the only good time rather.

"Is that the picture you sent us earlier?" Chase said glancing over to my phone and back to the road. I quickly hid my phone and put it in my pocket. I heard him chuckled.

"No need to hide it. I already saw it Yuri." He said. I blushed and just kept quiet. Me and Chase aren't actually close or anything. We've never talked to eachother or worse.. left alone with one another.

"You made him smile again, you know." Chase said all of the sudden. I looked at him confusedly. Who was he referring to? And i made who smile? Chase seems to notice me confused.

"Lay--z. You brought that smile back to his face." He answered at smiled at me before turning his head back to the road.

"I-i dont get it. How am i the reason to have brought back his smile?"