People descriptions

Hey guys just to let you know this is not a chappie this is just to tell you what the characters look like and their personality. And also in UNBELIEVABLE I put Trent as one of Ella's friends but that was an accident so forget Trent till later. I will also put the emojis with the people.

Ella 💋

Ella has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 14 year of age.She loves singing and dancing. And will never miss a chance to hang out with friends if she can help it. Loves boggie boarding and body surfing. She is a great leader. Her fav colour is electric blue and she absolutely loves JAI WAETFORD.

Ekat👗

Ekat has brown hair that's very curly and poofy she is short but doesn't mind she also loves singing and is obsessed with the hunger games series and that is where she get her love for Josh Hutcherson. She is 14 year of age.Ekat is incredibly funny and outgoing and loves to have fun.

Sophie👠

Sophie has long blonde hair with blue eyes and looks a lot like Ella. She is 14 year of age.Soph is very shy when u first get to know her but then she is the most hilarious person. She adores Ross Lynch and has a taste for film making and wishes to be an actress or film editor.

Indie👛

Indie is Ella's little sister . She is 10 and looks exactly like Ella . She likes to go bike riding and kayaking (like Ella ) and will always love to hear Ella sing.

Jai🎤

Himself JAI WAETFORD

Trent🍔

Jais best friend if ya don't know what he looks like then he has brown hair and loves motorbikes.

Ella's mum Michele 💄

Ella's mum has red short bob and blue eyes. She Is always looking for more adrenaline pumping action and will do anything for her daughters.

Xaan🎀

Brown short hair and brown eyes and loves sugar and will do anything for the latest craze.

Hayley 💎

Hayley is the leader of 'the mean girls' that everyone hates but they think there so popular. She has long nut brown hair and green eyes. Her face is covered in freckles and then smudged with makeup and is a little I. The chubby side.

Josh 🍺

As himself

Ellen🎬

As herself