Chapter three-

Valerie's P.O.V.

"Waaaake up."  Someone sang, at first it started soft and sweet, but then it just got loud and obnoxious. Someone started jumping on the bed and I fell off in shock. Laughter, they were laughing. I pulled myself off the ground and saw the boys hunched over on the ground, laughing hysterically.

"That wasn't funny!" I told them outraged.

"You should have seen the look on your face!" More laughter.

"I would give anything to see that again." Louis said, "Even carrots!"

"What do carrots have to do with anything?" I asked him, unsure of what he was talking about.

Louis gasped, "Don't you like carrots?"

"Not really," I told him, "They're too cruchy for my taste."

He looked at me appalled.

"Take that back!!!" He yelled outraged.

"Nope." I laughed.

"You'd better run." Liam told me.

So I did, but he caught up to me in seconds.

"You'd better, right now!"

"Or what?" I challenged him.

But then he had me pinned to the ground.

"It shouldn't have to come to this."

Then he started tickling me, and i laughed so hard, trying to pull myself out of his grip, i wiggled around.

"Louis!!! Let me go!" I was out of breath, gasping for air as i laughed harder than ever before.

"NEVER!!!!"

"PLEASE, - I'll do -anything!" I managed.

"Take back what you said about my carrots!"

"NO -anything- but that!"

"Take it back!!!!!!"

Harry ran in the room, and immediately burst out laughing so hard i think he cried.

"Harry! -Help me!!!"

"Louis, get off of her!"

"But Haaaaaaazzza!!"

"Lou now."

Louis rolled off of me.

"Why'd you do that for?" Louis asked him.

"Simple," Harry replied, "It's my turn."

He turned to me, grinning evilly.

I jumped from the ground and ran. I was fast, but Harry was faster and stronger  He had his hands around my waist just as i made it to the kitchen. He tickled me as he held me prisoner in his arms, I laughed as i slipped to the cold tiled ground. But he never once let go of me as I slid down, his arms trapping me to him.

"Please! Stop it, i can't take it anymore."

He let out a chuckle as he let me fall out of his arms.

I was breathing haggardly on the ground and he watched me with a smirk on his face.

"That was not funny!" I told him. 

"It was so."

"Not."

Then he had stood up, bent over me, his lips by my ear.

"Was." He breathed out sudductively.

Then he walked out of the room, a smirk plastered all over his face.

What the heck just happened?

 Harrry's P.O.V.

I have no idea why i just did that, to be flirty old me? I don't know, did i have an alterior motive? I wan't sure. All i knew, was that i never wanted this feeeling to end.

Louis P.O.V.

Niall was in the kitchen with Valerie stuffing as much food as he could find while he talked to her. The funny thing was, she didn't seem disgusted at all , she was actually just giggling at him. I liked her, she seemed sweet, and obviously funny, i could tell because of our little laugh/tickle fest that went on not ten minutes ago.

Zayn walked into the room, giving a disgusted look at Niall and rolling his eyes. I gave him a small smile. 

"Hey babe," I teased cheekily, walking over to Valerie.

She turned around, "Hey my royal carrotness." 

I smiled, "How did you know?" 

She giggled at me.

Harry walked into the room next, and she whirled around to face him, blushing furiously. He gave her a sudective smile, did i miss something?

"HAAAAARRRYYYYYYY!" We heard from upstairs, it was Liam.

He bounded down the steps furiously, "Did you put this spoon in my bed?!" He growled, holding a towel that had a spoon wrapped around in it as far away from him as he could.

Harry simply gave him a little smirk as Valerie giggled and the rest of us burst out laughing.

"Come on Liam lighten up!" I told him.

"Let's see how 'light' you are when i 'forget' to buy carrots next time i go to the grocery store." He threatened.

"You wouldn't!" I gasp.

"Oh, I would."

"Liam leave him alone. It's me your mad at." Harry tells Liam laughing.

"Fine, you'd better watch your hair, Styles." He growled running back up the stairs.

This entire time, Valerie had been laughing on the ground. We all looked at her strangely as she continued to laugh, which seemed only in making her laugh harder as she blushed furiously.

* A couple hours later*

Harry's P.O.V.

"Come on, Valerie, I'll give you a lift home." Louis said.

She was following to the door as everyone yelled goodbye. I rushed over.

"Wait! I'll take you!" I told her.

She gave me a small smile and Louis winked smirking as he handed me the keys.

When we pulled up in front of a deep blue house with white shudders, she opened the door to get out.

I grabbed her hand as she was about to step onto the sidewalk. She looked up at me.

"I don't want you to go." I told her, crap.

Where had that come from?

"I don't want to go either." She replied homestly, blushing as she gazed into my eyes. 

I let go of her hand, "Thanks for everything Harry." She told me.

Walking up her driveway, i watched her to make sure she got in safely, and when she did i smiled. I didn't know what was happening but all i know was i didn't want to let her go. And i was determined to see her again.