Chapter twenty-

HEY GUYS!

I know i haven't updated in forever, because im kind of evil. Soooo, yeah.

So enjoy yeah!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"Zayn, start the car. Val, were going to take you to the hospital."

"What? No!! no. no. no. no. no!" I exclaimed, "I'm fine! Absolutely positively fine!"

Liam raised and eyebrow and exchangled looks with Zayn.

Just then, Harry walked into the room.

I toke one glance at him and started crying again.

Liam looked confused as he looked between the two of us.

Something seemed to dawn on him as he rose to his feet.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" He asked menacingly.

Oh crap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oookay! Now here's chapter nineteen!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie's P.O.V.

"Nothing!" I cried to Liam as he turned to face Harry angrily.

He ignored me.

"Did you hurt her?! Hit her? Abuse her? Break her ankle? PRESSURE HER?!" Liam yelled in Harry's face angrily.

Harry looked like he was freaking out, well, i would be too, Liam was freaken scary!

"LIAM STOP!!!" I screamed, trying to stand to my feet as Zayn held me down.

"How could you hurt my sister? MY BABY SISTER?!" Liam yelled.

"Liam, it's not what you think please! Just let me explain!" Harry begged.

"Fine!" Liam glared, "You have five seconds."

"Okay, so we were at the club and this girl came up to me and pushed me against the wall and kissed me and i tried pushing her away and then Valerie saw and I tried chasing after her and she fell and so here we are!" Harry fumbled out really fast, looking nervous.

"You kissed another girl?!" Liam asked calmly and menacingly.

"It wasn't like that." Harry

"Did. You. Kiss. Another. Girl." Liam grinded out threw his teeth.

"Liam, please stop!" I cried.

Harry nodded, "Yes, bu-"

Liam cut him off, "So techincally you cheated on my sister."

Harry nodded, "Yes, bu-"

Once again, Liam cut him off, "So technically, you broke our deal."

Harry sighed, "Yeah."

Liam punched him in the face. Harry collapsed to the ground, holding his face.

"HARRY!" I screamed.

I pushed Zayn off of me and tried to run to Harry, but shreiked and fell to the ground when my ankle screamed in payne. (AN: hehe sorry i had to.)

I crawled over to Liam and he looked down at me suprised.

"NO! LIAM DON'T! PLEASE!" I cried, gripping his ankle.

"Valerie," He growled, "Get off my leg."

"NO!!!!!!" I sobbed, clinging on tighter.

"Val," Harry whispered.

I looked over at him. He was gripping his face in pain and looked at me sadly.

"Sweetheart, go with Zayn. I dont want you to see this." He told me.

"No!" I cried, "I'm not just going to sit back and watch while Liam kills you!"

"No, your not. You're going to go with Zayn and let him take you to the hospital like a good little girl." He replied strictly.

I shook my head wildly, "No."

Liam pried me off of his leg, while i cried and screamed, begging for him to leave Harry alone.

Liam handed me to Zayn, who wrapped an arm around my waist, and held me so that my hurt leg was elevated off the ground.

"NO! Liam!! Please don't! I love him!" 

He shook his head, "I'm trying to be a good brother!" 

"No!" I argued, "Your being a control freak!!"

Liams face got redder and redder. Shiiiiiit.

"Shh, shh, babe, calm down." Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Why aren't you doing anything!?" I yelled at him, as he began to pull me to the door.

"LOUIS! NIALL!" I screamed, "HELP!"

I heard footsteps thunder down the stairs.

Zayn dragged me out the door as i thrashed around in his grip and begged him to help me do something.

They walked in and took in the scene around them.

 Louis was just meeting my eyes when Zayn roughly pulled me out the door swinging it shut behind him.

He swung me up into his arms as i cried and hit his chest, which didn't seem to have any impact on him.

"Zayn please!" I cried.

He ignored me and opened his car door, laying me in gently. As soon as it shut, i went to open it again, but found it locked. Really?! That was going to happen twice in one night?! Did they like locking me in?! Seriously bro! Screw my life.

As Zayn drove to the hospital. I sat there and cried. Hoping that Harry would be okay, that Louis and Niall stopped Liam, seeing as Zayn had no intention of doing that, and that Liam calmed the flack down!

My heart broke a little when i saw Harry with that girl, but i knew if anything happened to him... that i would be beyond repair.

------------------------------------

Sorry its so short.

Better than nothing!

Hope you enjoyed.

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3