Chapter Twenty Three-

RECAP: "I hate what happened, and i was so mad at you at first. I felt so betrayed... i never thought you would've done something like that...." His face dropped.

"But," I continued, and he smiled slightly once again, his eyes meeting my own, "I know the truth now and i believe you. I'm just worried about Liam... the fact is; i still love you."

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Three:

His eyes lit up, his green orbs sparkling in excitement.

"I love you too." He whispers, gently settling his forehead against mine, his curls tickling my skin.

I shut my eyes trying to enjoy the moment, but my anxiety not letting me.

"Its just Liam..." I trailed off.

"I know." Harry whispers, "Let's just try to enjoy this moment right now."

I tried to, i really did, but i couldn't. I felt so guilty, almost dirty. My actions going against what Liam wanted for me.

I opened my eyes again to look at his. I always loved his eyes. They were such a green, that you could get lost in them. They sparkled more then the stars in the sky. Calling them green seemed an injustice.

Slowly, i felt his posture change. He leaned into me, bringing us closer together. Our bodies shaping into each others perfectly. And i loved it, it was warm and familiar. It was... right. I could feel his hot breathe against my neck as he brought his lips inches from my skin.

A small sigh escaped my lips as he brought his own to my mouth. I smiled against the kiss. I could feel the smirk forming on his own , knowing he'd gotten his way.

There was no kiss like Harry's. It was magical and explosive. There could never be any other thought on your mind when he kissed you, except for wanting more. 

And thats exactly what i wanted; more.

I brought my hands into his hair bringing him closer. He gripped me around my torso, pulling me into him.

It was perfect, nothing could ruin this moment... or at least thats what i'd thought.

"What is going on in here?" A deadly calm voice asked, breaking us apart.

I gasped for breathe as i gaped wide-eyed at Liam. He was standing there, arms crossed, glaring. Not only at Harry, but at me as well.

"I- i- um, well- i just- i'm." I stuttered out, trying to find a suitable answer, none of which seemed to fit.

"Liam, i can explain." Harry told him calmly.

"Really? Please do then." Liam glared.

"Liam," Harry started, "You're one of my best mates, you know me better than anyone. And i love our friendship, i never thought there was anything i'd risk it for, but then i met your sister. Liam, i was head over heels for her the moment i saw her. And i fell for her hard. I really did. You need to know what happened in the bar was a misunderstanding. I wish i could go back and change it, but i can't. I don't expect you to let me be with her, but i love Valerie, with all of my heart. I really truly do. It would mean the world to me, if you would just let us be together." 

I looked at him tears silently pouring down my face. That was single handedly the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me. I couldn't stop the wide grin that formed on my face, even in this serious situation.

Liam sighed and ran his hands threw his hair, "Fine." He concluded.

I jumped up i excitement and squealed, pulling him into a hug. He laughed as i clutched onto him.