Chapter Twenty One-

Oookay, so i know, i haven't update in ages! IM SORRY! 

I've just been caught up in a lot of things!

Basically, lanky_1D_lover forced me to write this :D and you guys should check out her story, its AMAZING!

So, i'm going to go back to the story now :D

Hope you enjoy!!

Comment and vote! <3

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie's P.O.V.

At the hospital; it was deemed that i had a sprained ankle. They wrapped it and gave me some painkillers, the thing was they made me pretty loopy.

"Oh my Gosh!!" I gushed, "Zayn!" I squealed.

He rolled his eyes, "What's wrong Val?"

"Did you see that little girl?! She was adorable! Like a little kitty!!!! Hehe, but Harry would call it a pussy! Haha I've always wanted a pussy!" I giggled.

For some reason he found this extremely funny as he bursted out laughing.

"Zayn!" I whinned, "I'm not funny!" I burst into tears.

He looked at me strangely, his laughs dying down, "It's okay Val, calm down. Let's get you home."

A sudden thought accured to me, "Oh Zayn! Liam! He was going to hurt Harry! It's going to be my fault! And then management will have my head for getting Harry murdered! Oh my goodness!! It'll be like Alice in Wonderland! Simon will be all 'Off with he head mwahaha' and i'll be all 'noooooo' and then and then i'll die!" I told him urgently.

He just looked at me for a moment, before helping me to my feet from the hard plastic seat.

"Val, everyone will be just fine. Come on, let's go."

I was about to pull away from him to walk by myself, but he pulled me into his arms instead, picking up crutches on his way. Moments later, he was carrying me to his car bride style.

"Oh Zayn! I didn't know we got married! I'm so sorry! But my heart belongs to Harry!" I sighed heavily.

He rolled his eyes, getting annoyed, "Yeah okay, Valerie."

I laughed and touched the tip of his voice, "Well, someone's grumpy."

"You do realize that that's the drugs talking right?" He asked me.

I laughed.

Sighing, he gently set me down in the back of his car, careful not to jostle my ankle.

Then, he went to the drivers side and began pulling out of the hospital driveway. I found myself staring out the window and humming to myself. It was extrememly dark outside and super late. I was still in my party dress from earlier, and it was gettting a bit uncomfortable. I shifted restlessly.

Finally, we pulled up the driveway to their flat. Zayn came around and picked me up and carried me to the house, suddenly, i started gettting a bit nervous as i thought of the condition the house was in when we left.

I shivered the cold air licking at my exposed skin. I buried my head in the crock of his neck.

He opened the door and i took in the sight around me. Liam was sitting on the couch, head in hands, Harry was on the couch opposite him, in a similar postion. Louis and Niall were standing over them.

Their heads snapped up when Zayn and I walked in. Harry raced over, with Liam hot on his heels, he went to take me from Zayn, but Liam pushed him out of the way and grabbed me himself. Harry looked a bit hurt, and gazed at me sadly. Liam layed me down on the couch.

He began to stoke my hair back, this was hysterical, everyone was being so serious. I burst out laughing. Everyone except Zayn looked at me like i was crazy.

They all looked at him for an explanation.

"They gave her some drugs, that made her a bit loopy." Zayn rolled his eyes.

Liam nodded and turned back to me, "How you feeling honey?" He asked softly.

I shrugged in response. 

He smiled at me and put a couple pillows under my foot to keep it elevated. Harry, much to Liams distaste, came up and layed a couple of blankets on top of me, softly kissing my forehead in the process.

Let me tell you, he tucked the blankets in around me pretty well. So well, i could hardly move. It was sweltering and heavy. I tried to push them off, but he rolled his eyes and tucked it down tighter.

"Why don't you get some sleep?" Liam asked me gently, from by my head.

I twisted up to look at him and shook my head vigerously.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because if i got to bed now, whats to keep you from hurting Harry?" I argued.

He stiffened and everyone looked at each other nervously. You could practically feel the tension crackling in the air.

Liam came over and bent down next to my face, so that we were looking in each others eyes.

"I promise i won't touch him Val." He gave me a weak smile.

I glanced nervously up at Harry. His curls were a mess around his face, his green eyes, usually full of life, were sad and empty, he seemed a bit bruised, but no fatal blows.

He softly brushed his hand along my jaw, "Don't worry love, i'm fine." 

He gave a fake smile as i gave him an unconvinced look.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek, "Just sleep, i love you." He whispered the last part.

I gazed into his eyes, watching as they welled with tears. I wanted to reach out and comfort him, but found myself unable to do so.

I love him, with all my heart, i really truly do. But he cheated on me, i know he said that it wasn't his fault. But i was just scared of getting hurt again. I never wanted to be one of those girls that constantly got played. I already had one horrible ex, i didn't need another.

I sighed and shut my eyes. Feeling conflicted and confused as darkness washed over me. My last thought was a silent pray that Liam and Harry would continue to be friends, i refused to be the reason One Direction broke up, i absolutely refused.