Chapter nineteen-

HEY!!!

I just updated one of my other stories, if you wanna check that out:)

You  guys have NO idea how much i have been wanting to write a chapter like this:)

It's gonna be EPIC!!!!

SO get excited, i will deliver and when this chapter is over, you'll be begging for more, not trying to sound like full of myself... IM JUST EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!

Anyways, let's get to the good parts:)

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie's P.O.V.

 We were all getting ready. I was so excited that Danielle and Eleanor were coming. I needed some serious girl time and i was dying to get to know them, especially Danielle since she was going out with my brother.

I curled my hair and pulled half of it up, i added a light layer of makeup since i knew Harry didn't like a lot and i put on a pastel pink- bage dress with black silk straps that toke over the pastel colors from my breasts and wrapped up towars my neck where there was a pastel colar. -> (Picture on the side)

I matched the dress with a pair of black flats, i wasn't a heels person.

When all of the guys saw me their eyes widened a bit.

I glanced over at Danielle and Eleanor to find them looking absolutely gorgeous. Danielle was wearing cream v-neck dress that was very short and clung to her in every right place, it really complemented her olive skin. 

Eleanor was looking amazing as well. She wore a halter top black dress that went just above her knees. She had long hair that curled in spirals. Her eyes were that of Danielles, a deep brown. The dress was very pretty against her fair skin and was a bit more flowing than Danielles, yet still seemed great for a club.

The boys: 

Zayn- His white and red varsity jacket

Liam- Dark blue plaid shirt

Louis- Blue and white strips and suspenders

Harry- A dark blazer over white v-neck

Niall- a black t-shirt with a grey cardigan

They all wore dark jeans to match their shirts.

They looked preeeeetty fine, well, except Liam, since he's my brother.

He unhooked his arm from around Danielles waist an walked up to me.

"You look...." Niall started.

"Absolutely..." Zayn toke over.

"Beautiful." Liam said, kissing me on the forehead.

"HOT!" Zayn yelled at the same time.

While Niall yelled, "FIT!"

I giggled as Liam glared them down and returned to Danielle.

"You look very nice Valerie." Louis smiled, wrapping his arms around Eleanor.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

Harry walked closer to me so that i could feel his breathe on my face.

"You are absolutely stunning, but you don't need the dress for me to think that." He whispered.

I gave him a sweet soft kiss and said, "Thanks babe, you look quite nice yourself."

I walked over to Danielle and Eleanor.