Chapter ten-

So, i decided i was going to write AGAIN, since im just so dedicated;) And i'm kinda obsessed with this story, i know kind of weird, but thats okay.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter

Lots of love

-Marisa

--------------------------

The rest of the week dragged on, it mostly consisted of the boys being sweethearts and taking care of me until i was better. I asked Liam about the band, and why they were never doing anything for it, he told me they had the summer off, then it made sense.

I was finally feeling better and the guys decided we should do something fun. You will never believe where they toke me, Laser Quest.

Yep, it sounded a bit lame. I got in the car anyways not wanting to burst their adorable bubble. When we arrived, Liam had to help me buckle on the gear since i had no idea what i was doing. Harry and I decided to stick by each other, thankfully Liam wasn't around when we'd decided this.

Then the games began, we basically ran around like five year olds and attacked each other with the laser guns. Harry and I were kicking arse. We were crouched behind an artificial rock, when i found myself pressed against it.

"What are you-" I was cut off.

Harry's lips were suddenly pressed tightly onto mine, and i kissed him right back just as passionetely. Then he pulled away quickly, leaving me wanting more.

"That's alll i've wanted to do, since the moment in that alley, when i first saw you. But then, there was the whole thing with Liam being your brother, then he got super overprotective, then you got sick and well... now... I just wanted you to know how i feel about you." Harry told me.

My heart was racing, I was out of breath, all i wanted to do was kiss him again and again and again but instead, "And how's that?" I asked him.

"Like i never want to be without you." He said smiling at me.

Just as we were leaning in a loud buzzer went off signaling the end of the game.

"Guys? Where are you?" Liam's voice rang out.

"Guess we'd better..." I trailed off.

"Yeah." Harry sighed.

We went to find the boys, because Liam was waiting.

***

We got back home and it was still light out.

"What now?" Niall asked.

"I say we go SWIMMING!" Louis yelled.

All the guys agreed, and i didnt say anything, they didn't notice though. We all got changed and i came out wrapping a beach towel around my bathing suit.

The guys were already outside in the pool. But i looked at the water nervously.

"You getting in or what?" Zayn called.

"I think i'll go in in a bit." I told him.

About half an hour after watching them be all goofy.

Harry emerged from the water. And oh my god. His skin was glistening, his usual flyaway hair mushed down, a cute smile on his face, but above all, he was half-naked, totally and completely gorgeous.

"Enjoying the show?" He asked walking up to me.

I blushed, looking away as he smirked.

"Sooo... aren't you coming in?" He asked.