Chapter eighteen-

SO I decided to update!!

FINALLY!

Sorry i've been making you guys wait so long!!

I'm an awful person... *sigh*

Oh well, i'll get over it! ;)

If you haven't already, check out my other two one direction fan-fictions, i like those a lot so far.

They're actually part of the reason i haven't been writing as much... hehe opps:)

I'M SO SORRY!

Thank you everyone whose been reading, commenting, voting!

It means so much!

I'mma really happy person right now!

<3

Hehe!

Anyways here's chapter eighteen!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie's P.O.V.

After the little incident with Brian, we decided to head home.

We have to go on trial against him... but i'm not sure i'm ready for that.

Harry told me he'd be by my side the entire time, that nothing would happen, but i was still a bit freaked out. I mean... who wouldn't be?

Whatever, life goes on i guess.

Near far wherever you are, i believe that the heart does go on...

Valerie stop singing Celine Dion!

Opps sorry!

Speaking off that sonf, i should watch the Titanic! I love that movie!

I bounded off my bed and skipped into Harrys.

He was laying on his bed, typing on his laptop.

"Hey babe!! Wanna watch the Titanic with me?" I asked.

He smiled, "Sure, i'll be down in a bit."

I walked over to the couch and pulled the disk out from the cabinet watching the previews as i waited for him. 

He walked down a couple minutes later.

I patted the seat next to me and he smiled pulling me against him.

***

We were at the sinking scene and i was already in tears.

ROSE : It's getting quiet.

JACK : Just a few more minutes. It'll take them a while to get the boats organized

JACK : I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

ROSE : I love you Jack.

(He takes her hand.)

JACK : No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.

ROSE : I'm so cold.

JACK : You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?

ROSE : I can't feel my body.

JACK : Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.