Chapter 1

Hey guys! I hope yall enjoy my second book and please be sure to check out my other two stories:
My Fake Boyfriend
Blondes

Thanks! Enjoy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blair's POV:

"Will you go out with me?" Asher asked me. My mind was racing with thoughts even though i knew my answer was immediately yes. I wanted to jump out of my chair and scream YESSSSSSSS! But, I kept my cool and calmly said "sure" with a simple shrug of my shoulders.

"Cool" he said while strutting down the hall with all the football jocks. I sprinted down the hall and straight to Jamie. "Jamie guess what?!?!" I squealed.

"OMG what?" she said sarcastically. "Oh wait I don't care." She chuckled.

"Can't you be happy for me for once, your always so sarcastic." I said with a roll of my eyes.

She carelessly gave me a death glare while smiling back into Brooklyn's eyes, her 'perfect' boyfriend.

Brooklyn looked at her smirking. "Fine" she huffed. "What was so important that you had to ruin my make out session with Brooklyn?" She groaned while Brooklyn's cheeks turned a light shade of red.

"Asher finally asked me out!" I shrieked jumping up and down excitedly.

"Congrats?" She asked as if it were a question before quickly turning around and smashing her lips into Brooklyn's.

"Get a room and stop dry humping eachother in the middle of the school!" I groaned.

"Sorry sweety." Jamie scoffed while silently waving me off. I huffed and looked on all my social media sights. I went onto my profile and turned single to in a relationship smiling like an idiot as I do so.

<<<that night>>>

'Ring, ring' my phone rang loudly echoing through my room.

"Hello" I said happily as soon as I saw Asher's face appear on my screen. He instantly started to burst out laughing along with the rest of his friends.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused.

Were they laughing at me? No, why would my boyfriend laugh in my face?

"Did you actually think I was serious?" He questioned. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion clearly not catching on to whatever they were talking about.

"W-what?" I stuttered looking at his evil smirk through the screen as the rest of his friends were still in fits of laughter.

"Why would someone like me ask some out someone as ugly as you, why would you think I was serious? He asked slyly.

"I didn't." I said trying to sound convincing but it only came out weak.

"Then why does all your social media have 'taken' on it if you knew this whole thing was a joke?" He asked clearly satisfied with his question.

"Because I actually have a boyfriend, you asshole!" I shouted before quickly ending the call only for all the tears I had been keeping in to flow out freely as my sobs only seemed to get louder as every second went by.

My older sister, Skylar barged through my door and quickly came to my side. "Why are all guys such douche bags?" I asked seriously in between sobs.

She lightly chuckled and responded with "Don't forget them being dicks too."

I silently giggled and buried my face into the crook of her neck. She began to rub my blonde long hair gently as her brown curly hair tickled my face.

"What did I do?" I asked the sobs becoming harder as I thought about my so called 'boyfriend.'

"What do you mean?" Sky replied calmly.

"I told that douche Asher that I had a boyfriend." I replied

"Well, the only thing we can do is get you a hot boyfriend to show him you could care less about him and his asshole wanna bees" Sky smirked while I almost instantly fell into a deep slumber in her arms.