Chapter 13

Asher's POV:

After the bell rings, I start to walk out the door but Mrs. Porter stops me.

"Asher? Could you please do me a favor and take these bags to the big recycling containers at the back of the school before they come pick it up?" She asks.

"Yeah sure thing." I replied as I grabbed the two equally light bags. Must be full of paper.

As I reach the back of the school, I find the containers and throw the bags into it.

As I'm about to leave, I hear strange noises. Being the curious dick that I am, I head towards the noise. As it becomes clearer and clearer, I realize that it is moaning noises.

I soon her kissing noises and instantly gross out. When I reach the corner, I hide behind a bush and swing my head around to find Justin and Blair, making out like crazy.

Justin's got his hand on her ass and is squeezing her boob. Disgusting little prick.

I feel my hand turn into fists, clenched into a tight ball. I tell myself to control myself but its hard to control your anger when you are watching the love of your life, make out with some douche bag.

Before I make a mistake that I would soon regret, I spin around but as I spin around, my shirt ended up getting caught up in the bush.

I tug and pull at it but its no use. I can hear the bush rustling and making a bunch of noise. Shit, shit, shit. I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Who's there?" Blair calls out.

I untangle my shirt from the bush just as I hear Blair's footsteps coming towards the bush.

I make a run for it and don't look back. By the time I reach the parking lot, I realize that I left my backpack behind the bush. Fuck, I'm screwed.

Blair's POV:

I turn around to look behind me to the source of the noise. The air turns still, not a single thing moving. I slowly walk over to the bushes and peer behind the bush.

A bird flies off into the sky and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Thank God, nobody saw.

"What was it?" Justin asks.

"Just a bird."

"Good. I was beginning to think that someone saw us." He says.

"Yeah, me too." I reply. Just as I was about to forget about it, I saw a backpack hidden behind the bush. Who's could this be?

I grabbed it and swung it over my shoulder, while grabbing my own backpack.

"Whats that?" Justin asked, pointing to the backpack.

"I don't know but I'm gonna take a look at who's it is when I get home." I say.

"Meet me tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't think we should. Someone may have saw us today and I can't risk it tomorrow." I say.

"Well actually, there was something I wanted to ask you tomorrow." I say.

"Whats that?" I ask.

"Well since we arent meeting up tomorrow, I guess I will just have to ask you today. So, um, will you go out with me?" He asks.

"What? I thought you just wanted to be friends with benefits or something." I say.

"Well that was my whole plan to see if we had something and we did so now I know that I want to be with you. You light up sparks within me." He says.

"Really?" I say.

"Really." He says.

"Then yes." I say.

"You will?"

"Yes. But thats only if you won't be a complete self-obsessed asshole." I say.

"Okay I'm sorry about that when I first met you. I just got all flustered and didn't know what to say so I said that most dickiest thing ever. Please forgive me."

"Okay, I forgive you." I say and give him a kiss on the lips.

"See you tomorrow." I say.

"See ya." He says.

"Actually, could you give me a ride home. I forgot that I told Skylar that I was staying after school." I say.

"Yeah sure. Anything for you, babe." He smirks.

"Thanks babe." I say.

We walk back to the parking lot and towards his car. I spot that he has a Masarati. Rich bastard.

The ride to my house is silent, only the radio playing Summer by Calvin Harris.

I give him a long kiss before I exit the car and walk up to the door. Skylar greets me and immediately drags me up the stairs to her room.

"Oh my gosh! Who was that dude? Is he your boyfriend? Is he a model? Oh my gosh he is so cute! Why did her drop you off? Why are you so late? Did you totally screw him? No way!" Skylar starts off, rapid speed.

"Calm down! He actually just asked me out today and no I did not screw him." I say.

"OH MY GOSH!" Skylar squeals.

"Geez, calm down Sky." I say.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so excited that you have such a hottie boyfriend!" Sky squeals.

"Thanks?"

"No problem! Now you can totally borrow my clothes too now if you want, not that I'm saying that your clothes arent stylish enough which isnt true because your clothes are totally cute its just that I think that since your boyfriend is so hot you should start thinking about what you wear and-" She rambles on and on.

"Sky! Its fine! Its okay! And yeah that would be great, thanks!" I say.

She smiles at me and scurries towards her closet, rummaging through her clothes.

"Hey Sky?"

"Yeah." She says while throwing clothes every which way.

"I'm gonna go put my backpack in my room and change my clothes."

"Okay yeah." She says, busily.

I grab my stuff and walk over to my room, shutting the door behind me. I take the mysterious backpack and open it up, searching for the owner of the backpack.

I flip open the binder and find the last person's name I wanted to see.

This Binder Belongs to: Asher Jackson

*************************************

Hey so I'm trying to update faster for yall. I'm ending this book at 20 chapters so yeah. Just wanted to let yall know.

These next couple of chapters will definitely be dramatic and intense. So hopefully it will enjoying!

Thanks!

-DontTrustUs