Chapter 16

Blair's POV:

When I got home, of course, Sky noticed my weird expression of both happiness and anger, which was caused by Justin(the anger part), so she practically charged at me, wanting to know what happened.

I simply told her that Justin was Baylor and I beat him up, which she gave me a high five for that, and that Asher never lied and that he still loves me.

Sky was laying on the floor with her chin resting on her hands as if she was a little kid listening to story time.

"Well I guess you have a decision to make." Sky says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well you're either gonna date Asher or not. I say date him because I think that he truly loves you." She says.

"Thanks. But I don't know. I'm just gonna take some time to take in all that has happened and just wait a while."

"Okay. Thats fine too. Take as long as you need. Oh and there was something I wanted to tell you." Sky says.

"Yeah?"

"I have a boyfriend." She says, while smiling widely.

"What?"

"I have a boyfriend!" She squeals.

"Whats his name?" I ask.

"His name is Shawn. He's new in my grade and I heard that he has a 4.0 GPA and he's already been accepted into Stanford, which is where I'm going too!" She says.

"Wow thats so cool. So you two are going to the same college. Wow." I say, astonished.

"Yeah, hes really nice though. I think that he will be good for me." She says.

"Me too. Now when do I get to meet this fellow?" I ask.

"Tomorrow night. I invited him and his family for dinner so that Mom and Dad can meet him and his family and so can you." She says.

"Great. What time?"

"7:00."

"Okay I will be home by then. You wanna go dress shopping tomorrow since its Saturday and they always have sales?" I ask.

"Yeah! That would be great. I need a new dress for tomorrow night anyways." Sky agrees.

"Yeah me too." I say.

^^^^^THE NEXT DAY^^^^^^^^

"Ready to go?" I ask Sky.

"Yup." She says.

We go outside and hop into her car as she drives off towards the little shopping area with all the cutest boutiques.

First, we head to Chic Boutique to look for a dress. I spot a super cute mint dress with ruffles in the front. I try it on and it looks perfect on me.

We buy it and head to the next store to find something for Sky.

Next stop, Francesca's! As we walk in, I spot two familiar heads, holding each other's hands.

"Brooklyn? Jamie? You two are dating again?" I ask. They both spot me and smile.

"Yeah. Look I'm sorry Blair. I was just jealous of what you had and I tried to steal is from you but I realized that Asher never liked me at all. I have come to realize that Brooklyn was the one I have always loved and I had love right here with him. Please forgive me Blair." She says.

"Jamie, you have been my best friend for ages. How could I not forgive you? And I am happy for the two of you." I say.

"Oh thank you Blair!" Jamie says and runs up to me to hug me.

"Ive missed you." Jamie mutter into my ear.

"Ive missed you too." I reply back.

"Well we've gotta find Sky a dress because her new boyfriend is coming over for dinner tomorrow night and so we wanted to look nice." I say.

"How about that one?" Jamie points to a navy blue sleeveless dress that went up to your mid thighs. It was gorgeous.

"Wow. Thanks Jamie!" Sky says and grabs her size to try it on. Moments later, she comes out looking gorgeous as ever in the dress.

"You were born to wear that dress." Jamie says.

"You look great Sky." I tell her.

"Thanks! I will buy it." She says.

Skylar buys the dress and we head out, saying our goodbyes to Jamie and Brooklyn.

When we get home, its already 6:30. Only thirty minutes to get ready. We take showers and blow dry our hair, curling it to perfection.

We then slip on our new dresses and flats. Since we were staying in our own house, we decided not to wear ten inch heels.

Our parent's were already downstairs dressed and ready. Our mom was wearing a red dress that hugged her curves and went up to her neck, sleeveless.

Our dad was wearing a nice suit and a blue tie that matched the color of his eyes. The dinner table was set perfectly and I could smell the steak that my dad grilled.

At 7:00 on the dot, the doorbell rang. Skylar rushed to the door and peeked through the eye hole.

"Their here." She whispered. She then unlocked the door and opened it wide enough for us all to see Shawn and his family standing at the door.

My eyes traveled past Shawn, his mom, his dad, and Asher. Wait, what?! Asher?!

*************************************

So asher's related to Sky's new boyfriend? What do yall think?

Okay so I have decided to do the 20 chapters instead of 17. And I guess I have OCD cuz I hate ending stuff at numbers that don't end in a five or a zero. So yeah. I have to end it at 20 cuz 17 is a weird number.

Anyways so yeah. Chapter 20 will be the epilogue. And summer is almost coning to and end sadly.

Its been going by wayyyy to fast. I don't want to go back to school and back to waking up at 6:15!!!!

And I'm going to a new school so I'm pretty nervous. I know a few people who had to switch with me but not enough so yeah. I'm dreading school coming.

Thanks again!

-haddie_55