Chapter 2

Blair's POV:

"Wake up Blair! Get your lazy ass out of bed!" Sky yelled into my ear. I swear, she's gonna break my eardrums and I'm going to be deaf.

"I'm up." I groaned. I peeked one eye open and Sky was standing at the side of my bed, one hand on her hip, waiting impatiently for me to get up. I rolled off the side of the bed and went to brush my teeth.

"What do you want?" I asked Sky after I brushed my teeth.

"We need to start our evil planning to show Mr.Prickface not to mess with the wrong girl. He's gonna be so jealous that he will practically bow down to you and beg for forgiveness and then you can tell him to shove his head up his ass." She smirked, as if imagining the thought. "Now, are there any guys you've got your eye on?" She raised her brows at me with a wide grin on her face.

"No. Not really." I shrugged

"Ugh your so difficult Blair! I guess I have to find you one. You are so lucky I'm your friend. You would be helpless without me."

"Thank you so much for being my friend Sky." I replied sarcastically.

"Your welcome. Now lets start with guys in our neighborhood. Hurry up and get dressed!" She demanded.

"Calm down." I said back to her in my British accent I occasionally get. I changed into a pair of high raised shorts and a flowy crop top. I put on my Keds and we lurked to the front yard to scope out some hotties.

"Ok lets see. Hmmmm. What about that guy over there? Hes cute." She pointed to my next door neighbor, Luke.

"Ewww no. Ive seen him secretly pick his nose." I said with a disgusted look on my face.

"Such a waste of a pretty face." Sky sighed and continued looking for guys.

"What about him?" She pointed across the street to Calum.

"Oh no. Calum is just a self-absorbed little prick who is a meathead jock." I replied back angrily. I loathed guys like that.

"Woah there. Calm down. Keep looking." She ordered.

"Can we stop now Sky? There is no one hot here!" I groaned.

"What about him." I turned my back towards her.

"Nope. I'm not looking."

"Yes you are!" Sky yelled and grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. I followed her finger to a boy carrying boxes into his house. Who's he? He's actually pretty cute though.

"He must have just moved here." Sky stated.

"No shit Sherlock." I replied while rolling my eyes at her and continued to stare at this mystery boy.

"So you like him huh?" She asked smirking.

"What? No." I started to blush deeply. "What make you think that?"

"Um because you've been staring at him, speechless for like five whole minutes."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"You can roll your eyes all you want but you can't deny that you don't have feelings for this dude. Come on. Let's go be neighborly and introduce ourselves to your Loverboy." She grabbed a hold of my hand and dragged me across the street, to his house.

"No let go of me!" I yelled trying to free my hand but Sky was too strong.

"Hi. We live across the street. I'm Skylar but you can call me Sky, and this is my little sister Blair." I stared, frozen at the boy and Sky nudged me to say something.