Chapter 10

Blair's POV:

I stared at Jamie and Asher making out on his bed.

"Jamie? Asher?" I called out. Jamie's head instantly shot up at the sound of my voice. She smirked at me as she saw me. Asher stared at me, pleading for me to hear him out with his eyes.

I couldn't do this. I sprinted out of the room and heard Asher calling my name but I just kept running. Wait, why isn't he following me? I glanced behind me but he wasn't there. He usually would've followed me if I ran out on him.

I ignore the thought and jumped into Sky's car, speeding off towards my house, tears filling my eyes. I had been tricked again. Every guy who I thought was nice ended up being a total asshole. Why does this keep happening to me?

Once I got home, I ran upstairs to my room and cried into my pillow. I heard someone knock on my door but I ignored it. The knock came again.

"Go away!" I growled into my pillow. Someone opened my door and I looked up to find Sky standing by the doorway.

"What do you want?" I huff.

"I want to know what's wrong." She says.

"Why do people keep hurting me? Am I doing something wrong?" I ask her, tears pouring down my face.

"What are you talking about?" She asks me.

"I went over to Asher's house to return his jacket that he let me borrow but when I got to his room, I found him making out with my best friend." I tell her.

"Jamie?" She asks. I slowly nod my head. She gasps.

"It's not your fault Blair. He's just a man whore dick who get what he wants." She says.

"Thanks." I say, smiling.

"Now tomorrow at school, don't talk to him or let him make excuses for why he did what he did tonight. Okay?" She says.

"Okay." I agree.

***********THE NEXT DAY**********

I walked up to school, holding my head up high. Sky walked side by side with me and we strode into school, smiling and not letting anyone stop us.

It was like one of those slow motion scenes in movies, with our hair flying back.

Guys stare at me and I decided to give them a little wink, given how confident I was feeling today. Take that Asher!

I passed by Asher in the halls, and he yelled after me to get me to listen to what he was gonna say, but I refused and walked away. Sky gave me a pat on the shoulder and walked me to math.

When the first four classes were over and the lunch bell rang, I searched for Sky in the cafeteria but she was nowhere to be found.

I sat down at a table with my other friends, including Brooklyn.

Yesterday, I called him and told him what had happened. Based off of the glum look on his face, I'm assuming that he broke up with her afterwards.

"Its okay Brooklyn." I comfort him. He gives me a small smile but I can tell that he is hurt. He picks at his food and stares blankly.

Where is Sky? I eat my food in silence, waiting for Sky.

As I am talking and having a laugh with my other friends, Jamie comes up to me with Chloe and the rest of "The Plastics", which is what I called them.

"Hello bitches." I say to them.

"Hello slut." Jamie says to me, giving me a fake smile.

"Wow very original." I say, sarcastically. She scoffs at me.

"Just so you know, Asher and I had a great time last night. He's a great kisser. He's also good at other things too." She smirks. Brooklyn barely looks up from his food.

"Shut your fucking mouth." I demand.

"He also told me to tell you that you are no longer an interest of his. He said that you bored and that he wanted someone more like me, not a prude like you." She says. Chloe and the other girls cackle behind her.

My face turns red, veins popping out. I charge at her and grip her hair. Se screams and thrashes everywhere but I hold her still with her hair.

I punch her in the gut and she screams again. She hits me in the nose but I just punch her right back in the face.

"Oh sorry that I ruined your pretty face." I say, sarcastically. Chloe and the other girls try to fight with me but I just push them off with my other friends supporting me.

I hear Brooklyn yelling at me to stop but I ignore him. I hear someone shouting for me stop but I keep hitting her until her face is covered blood. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Asher and Sky running over to me pushing through the crowds.

Sky's POV:

The lunch bell rings and I hustle out to find Blair. As I am walking down to the cafeteria, someone pulls me aside and into a closet. I turn around and see Asher standing in front of the door.

"What the hell do you want?" I huff at him.

"I need to explain to you what really happened since Blair won't listen to me." He says in a calm voice.

"And you expect to listen?" I ask him.

"Well, you can't really get out of here unless I move." He says. He's got a point. So I guess I will just have to make him move.

I kick him in the stomach then knee him to the balls. He groans and falls to the ground. I take this chance to push him out of the way and open the door.

I run down the halls towards the cafeteria. I soon hear footsteps behind me and I know that Asher is somehow running behind me.

Once I get to the cafeteria, I see Blair holding Jamie by the hair and is punching her everywhere.

"BLAIR STOP!" I yell from across the cafeteria. She doesn't listen and continues to beat her up. Everyone is gathered around them, watching the fight.

Asher finally comes and stands next to me. He finally notices what's going on and runs towards the crowd.

I follow him and Asher pushes through the crowd. He pulls Blair away from Jamie. Blair continues to thrash around but Asher holds her tight.

*************************************

Yay! School's out! Well now we can update a lot faster. So yaaaaaaa!

Thanks! And haha jamie your bad now!

-DontTrustUs