Chapter 9

Blair's POV:

"How was the stupid dance?" Jamie asked me boringly, while sipping her Starbucks coffee.

"It was hectic but then it got nice." I say, smiling as I remember last night.

"It sounds like I didn't miss anything much. Being with Brooklyn definitely beats that." Jamie says, as Brooklyn wraps his arm around her.

"Awww yall are too cute." I say sarcastically.

"Shut up before I blind you with this super hot coffee so that you won't be able to look at Asher anymore." She threatens.

"How did you know I like Asher?" I ask.

"Its obvious." She says.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Every time we talk about him or he walks by, you are either suddenly interested in the conversation or your eyes light up when he smiles at you."

"Is there "a thing" with you two?" She asks me.

"He said that he has liked me this entire time." I tell her. She rolls her eyes by the way I'm drooling.

"Are you sure he's not joking this time? I mean, he's like the most popular boy in school." Jamie says. Brooklyn nudges her to be quiet.

"I'm just saying." Jamie says, shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't think he would like you, like you. You know?" Jamie pushes.

"Are you jealous of me or something?" I question her.

"What? No way am I jealous of you and Asher having a thing for each other. Plus, I have Brooklyn." She says. I narrow my eyes at her but I decide not to question it anymore.

"Anyways, can we get to school now?" Jamie asks, annoyingly.

"Yeah." I say.

We drive from Starbucks to the school and hang out in the front for a while. Asher comes up to me and gives me a hug.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey back." I reply. Asher intertwines his fingers with mine. I swear I saw Jamie cringe for a moment but I guess I'm just making it up.

Brooklyn looks at Jamie and then looks down at the ground. Whats going on between those two?

"Ugh first period science. Sucks. Does anyone else have that class first period?" Asher asks.

"I do. We can walk together and talk about anything other than you and Blair's incredibly boring relationship." Jamie states.

"Deal." Asher says. They walk away together to science.

Jamie's POV:

Asher and I walked to class, talking about what was our favorite music and stuff like that. When we got to class, I sat down next to him, pulling down my tank top to show off some cleavage.

During class, when Mr. Hans would turn around, I would rest my hand on Asher's thigh and start rubbing. I got higher and higher up his thigh.

"Stop." He demanded, grabbing my hand.

"Oh I know you like it." I smirked.

"I'm with Blair." He tells her.

"Oh you know that Blair would never give you the pleasure that I'm giving you right now." I say, glancing down at his crotch area. He looks down too and his eyes go wide. He starts to squirm and try to make it stop.

"You can't hide it." I say.

"Is there something you two need to share with the class?" Mr. Hans asks us. Everyone turns and looks at us. Asher stops squirming and smiles sheepishly.