Y O U

~ Old flings tend to come back when they feel like the time is right when you feel like the time is wrong

Shay

~ recap : someone was at the door.

~ A U G U S T ' S P O V

" What are you doing here?" there stood Chaunice. she's an ex girlfriend. when I moved after that lil incident with jasmine and shit I was depressed.i got used to the streets within two years later and that's when I met Chaunice. a typical Jamaican . she was wild to be honest I lost my virginity to her. After Melvin died I went to her for help. instead she got me into drugs , snorting , all sorts of things. she then got arrested for possession and got deported.

" I came to say hi , I heard what happen with your little girlfriend so I thought I can cheer you up." she walked without my say so. I closed the door. she then sat on my bed crossed her legs then looked at me. "so I brought our old buddy back." she pulled out a baggy of cocaine. "Nah I'm done with that" I grabbed my robe and put it on then slipped on my boxers under it. "remember when Melvin died you were depressed only this cheered you up." that was true. I sighed then sat down next to her. I grabbed the lil book on the desk and sat it on my lap . I put the cocaine on the book. I cut it into 8 small lines. she passed me a rolled up dollar. I took it and started snorting.

It feels soo good. It felt like all my stress was gone. I laid back and smiled. "thanks " I closed my eyes then felt a heavy weight on me. I opened them and found Chaunice on top of me. "what are you doing?" I was trying to push her off but she started kissing my neck then she whispered in my ear "just relax". I was getting turned on. I haven't had sex in a long time. she started kissing me I couldn't resist so I was kissing her back.i turned both of us around. I went to work.

J A S M I N E ' S P O V

looked like he moved on. a tear dripped down from my nose. "look doctor she's crying." I quickly looked to the hospital room. a nurse was wiping the tear off my cheek. "oh my" "what is it doctor?" "looks like she's gonna be in a coma more than a year the accident has damaged her brain" the doctor looked at his notes. "then why was she crying?" he shrugged his shoulders.

So I'm not gonna be able to watch my baby grow.

~ Good or nah?

~ vote

~ comment

~ follow