Sequal

Sorry for the late update I was at the park all day lol 😂😂 but thanks to PeaceTee she helped me to find a nice title she will be featured as Jasmines best friend😁 anyway I hope you guys have your pop corn and ur juice ready cause this chapter is about to get juicy 😂😂😂😂

Jasmines pov

My throat was killing me from all this goddamn singing. I sat in the stool trying to catch my breathe , "would you like something to drink?" I looked up and saw a female holding a bottle of water in front of me. I took it smiled and drunk the whole body less then two seconds. it was pure . "tank you" she smiled and replied , " No problem girl , but zaaaammm your smile is sexy as shit no homo" I giggled a little "tanks again" she held out her hand , "hi I'm Tiana , what your name?" I shook her hand. "I'm jasmine , do you work here?" she nodded her head mad fast buh with a more disgusting look. "yo this place sucked before you came it was just going all down hill and shit like girl you make this place live look at all these people. I can see me and you becoming best friends in the future no joke." I laughed and smiled that was ... not even she is one of the most chill person I know . " Alright guys in taking a break." I said into the microphone , the whole place sighed. "Alright Tiana let's get to know eachother ..."

Marcus's pov

Me and Melvin was just cruising around the mall tryna get something to wear for our date tonight. like I know it's to fast but I want her to meet my sister .I just feel like she's the one when I saw her yesterday but I'm just wondering what my sister will say. since my sister is getting married soon an engaged to this superstar I feel like it's time . I bought me a pink polo shirt an some nice pants. got Melvin the same. then I went and bought us matching sneakers . I swear this lil kid is gonna be my pride and joy once I ask her to be my girlfriend like not today but I'm just waiting for the right time y'all feel me. after I went shopping I drove to my sisters house . I pulled up to her house, daaaaaaaam that shits huge asf like nigga got money. I parked the car then got out , holding melvin. I walked up to her front door and knocked. "who is it?" she asked. "Chaunice open the door you knew damn well I was gunna be here." we both laughed as she opened the door. "bruuuh" she hugged me then pulled away looking at me like I got five heads. "the fuck since when you had a baby." she asked me poking Melvin's chubby cheeks. "I'll explain it to you once we get inside ause outside is too hot or that shit I ain't tryna get burnt looking like some ugly ass akin and shit." we all got inside and say down.

I explained everything to her from when I met jasmine to this morning and to wanting her to meet Chaunice . "so you're telling me she had a baby by some other guy but he cheated then she met another guy buh he ditched her when she was in a coma and now she's with you , bruh she's a thot. " I looked at her," she's not a Thot and don't you dare call her that ever again you hear me?" She nodded her head "sorry bruh I didn't know she meant that much , dang you really like her , sure why not she can come through" I smiled and thanked my sister. I sat down "so bruh hip me like tf where have you been?" I was telling her bout my trips around the world and other shit like that just knowing that my sister wanting to know where I was at and shit me and her have that bond that can never be separated .

Augusts pov

My stomach was growling so I thought I can go back home and get a snack .few minutes later I was unlocking my door to get in, I kept looking back to this car that was parked outside my house , as I opened the door , "bae why is there a car in front of my...." I stopped as soon as I saw a man holding a child my feelings changed. no homo but that's some true father shit ." bae who's this ." they both got up , " Babe this is my brother Marcus and his girlfriends I mean crushes son." her either gave me a dap and hugged me then smiled . the baby looks so familiar though like where have you been. "babe I wanted to ask you he wants me to meet his girlfriend I mean crush goddamn it . is it okay if he brought her." in nodded my head then went straight to the kitchen.

THAT NIGHT.

Jasmines pov

Work was tiring buh Tiana was right , getting to know her a little more brought joy to me. second new friend since I moved here. I smiled big ass hit though , buh after I took my shower I got dressed into a Black polo shirt and jeans with my taxis 12s then curled my hair . Marcus told me nothing fancy just be me , I nodded my head. after I got done with my other utilities I walked out the room. yjere stop Marcus and Melvin looking like some twins , I laughed. I took out my phone and took a pic. "Alright you ready to go." I put my thumbs up and laughed. we walked out into the car and enjoyed the ride. after 15 minutes we pulled up in front of this big house. his sister got money I laughed. he walked out holding Melvin then opened my door. I got out and started walking to her front door with him . Marcus knocked on the door a couple times , I heard a male voice say " I'm comin I'm comin." He then opened the door I was fully shocked , heart broken and everything , "AUGUST !!"

End of the book guys I hope y'all enjoyed. book coming up next week , buh read vote tell your friends about it😘😘😘