Pregnant

It's always hard when you've known a person a long time and then you have to recognise that you have nothing left in common but your memories.

👉👉Jasmines pov 👈👈

We left the house after we got dressed. his sister left some clothes for me cause she thought the clothes that I was wearing wasn't appropriate .

I looked down at my heels as august hand wrapped halfway around my hips . he was blushing uncontrollably . I can't lie I was to. when he opened my door , I just felt like this was the reason y I loved Jordan so much. I slowly got into his 2013 mustang gt , he closed the door and ran all the way to the driver side while I was buckling myself in. I fixed my hair and checked my breathe. " you're perfect just the way you are don't worry" he said to me as he rested his hand on my upper thigh. "but my hair like " I sighed deeply then look at him " I don't want her thinking differently about she already know me as her Haitian lil daughter and she will whoop my ass I know your mom." We both laughed. "True true you wanna pass by a store and get you something real quick?" I nodded my head real fast then he pulled off.

I looked out the window and thought about the dreams I had about august and I thought they were all signs of us becoming close sooner or later. he turned on the radio distracting my thoughts. I looked at him , he looked at me , I smiled weakly. then sucka came on , this is the song. I closed my eyes as the intro was playing then boom " Why you callin my whole problems, them your problems... [dial tone] Then you callin back nigga fuck that call your chick this my phone

Last time I checked I was full grown

So I ain't got time to play withcha Keep on talking that bullshit I might make your girl a twit picture Pose, yeah Your chick will be lovin that My spot be the place she get her lovin at (loving at) Don't be mad 'cause I didn't know she was your girl then Now you sad sayin that August stole your girlfriend.

(I took a quick breathe tears streamed down as I thought of Jordan then I went to the chorus)

Love is for suckers that's why I don't trust em 'Cause you tryin cuff em You end up in trouble saying Love is for suckers that's why I don't need it 'Cause when she say she love you She'll make you believe that you're in love (Love, love love, love love) Now she got you open and she got you hopin you're in love (Love love love, love love) But you shouldn't trust her 'cause you just a sucka for love (Oh oh ohhh you), You're not in love, you're just a sucka for love Uh uh uh, you're not in love, you're just a sucka for love..." I was just about to go in Lloyd's part buh he turned his radio off I looked at him with red eyes and regrets. he stopped the car since it was at a red light and wiped my tears on my cheek and my eyes and he held me. he held me like I needed more than what I was going through with jordan. he held me like he sure that he's gunna be there for me no matter what. I held him , I was calling out for attention and love an affection . then repeatedly we hear honking of a red Sudan behind us we looked at then looked at eachother and laughed. he started driving again.

👉40 minutes later 👈

We got my hat to cover my shaved hair.

We were at momma number 2 house. I just have a feeling she might say who's this or another really august. I know she won't remember me. or prolly he called his mama before we came here. I giggled to that thought. yup he did.cause as soon as she opened the door she held close to her boobs crying " oh my baby oh how much I missed you... how's your ma ... how's life... oh my gosh you gotten so big " then she looked at me and pinched my cheeks , august was laughing his ass off. I gave him the death stare to make him stop. "hi momma " I replied to all her questions with two words , cause ima gee like that. I smelt some good food and it caught my attention mad quick. "you made food huh" I quickly ask her a if I was a homeless person who haven't ate in days. she nodded her head and let me in. I ran straight to the kitchen.

👉 August Alsina 💋👈

"Momma I think she got you feeling some type of way?" I joked as my mom stopped my tracks and looked at me. "wait wait wait naah buh she got you feeling some type of way , last time you brought a girl to me was how long ago an it's the same girl you only bring special girls to mama so that means she's special to you not me. so tell me how'd you meet her again." so I went into the story that happened last night and this morning and she looked at me shaking her head. " I expected her to not remember you , and you not remembering her buh I had a feeling you kept her mail and your throwback video and all that good stuff huh " she placed her hand on her hips as I laughed a lil nodding my head. "yes ma'm" she pushed me slightly and playfully "let's go eat" we both walked into the kitchen finding jasmine half way done with her food , she was eating pretty fast. when she was done she got more collid greens corn white rice and currie and ate fast after that. then she hugged down a cup of juice in like how many minutes. "you haven't fed her before you came here ?" my mom whispered. " yea I gave her waffles bacon and omelet and some fruit on the side " I whispered back. "then why in the world is she eating like that .... Oooh I get it." I looked at her. "get what." Jasmine looked to us then looked down then she wiped her mouth. " hiii " she giggled. My mom walked into the kitchen shaking her head then she patted jasmines back taking the empty plate away from her . " No momma I can do that for you" jasmine insisted. "no it's okay just go sit your Haitian ass in the living room I got this ." They both laughed , jasmine wipe her face and hands before we sat down. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and searched through channels after channels looking for something to watch.

👉 1 hour later👈

My mom , jasmine , and I was talking about a lot of stuff that happened in the past just bringing back memories. I found out me and her went out when we was little. I laughed to myself. then jasmine burped and said excuse me. she's been feeling burly ever since she ate my moms food. "Momma where's the bathroom." she asked. " down the hall sweetie" jasmine quickly got up and ran to the bathroom closing the door and locking it. the room was silent an all I can hear is vomiting. " I knew it " my mom looked up . " I got grand babies , you sure you didn't leave out any details after your little reunion?" my mom looked at me . " No mom I really mean it , we didn't fuck she passed out from drinking". I looked at my mom back. "without throwing up then Damn . " I laughed ten jasmine walked out wiping her mouth on a paper towel. " I'm sorry , I cleaned up and removed the smell your all good."

My mom walked up to her and smiled. " congrats baby girl." jasmine looked at her as if he was crazy. "Watchu mean congrats" my mom lifted up her shirt showing her boobs. them shits are huge ... DAAAAAAMMMMMMM. my mom felt on her belly then smiled " your pregnant" jasmine eyes widened, she got so shocked she fainted .

How'd you like it. comment vote.