G H E T T O

~ Going Hard Everyday Trying To Overcome 💯

Jasmine's pov

My alarm started going off , I looked at the time and it was 11:35 I was suppose to be at work by 1 so I got enough time to eat and shower an get dress and all that hygiene shit. when my eyes was finally open , I yawned letting that morning breathe kick me back in the face . gosh I gotta go shower. and I'm in need of some of those minty Oreos . I got up and noticed Melvin wasn't in his crib. I had a small apartment not much buh enough to raise my little boy. I ran up and down the house looking for him , checked the kitchen , the bathroom , living room even though the living room was the center piece of this house . but I never checked the room that was across from mine , I opened the door and there stood Marcus holding a paint brush and Melvin in his bouncy chair. I smiled , seeing and hearing Melvin laugh brights up my day . I felt Marcus's eyes beam through my dirty skin. he cleared his throat "Goodmorning sleepyhead " I looked at him and smiled . "Goodmorning" I walked in the room and gave Melvin a kiss on the forehead . "so I don't get no kiss" I shook my head while giggling. As for you guys wondering no me and Marcus did not get freaky last night. We just cuddled and watched a movie , then I fell asleep. it was late. so he stayed over. I don't want anything bad happening to him you feel me. "you sure I can't get no kiss " I hook my head again "nope" I giggled . he picked me up and brought me into the kitchen , " Put me down put me down." I laughed . "not until I get a kiss." I finally gave up , "fine" he sat me on the counter and got in between my legs. he kissed me on the lips softly then pulled away. he smiled , I smiled. Melvin came crawling in the kitchen. "Bwabwa" that was the only thing Melvin was able to say. me and Marcus both laughed. i looked at the time on my stove , "shiit I gotta get ready for work." I hopped off the counter, "ima go take a shower " Marcus smirked. "can I come with you." I giggled. "nah feed Melvin for me though " he nodded his head , "I'll make your food for ya now go take your shower lil mama I got everything under control." I smiled and walked straight to the bathroom , I quickly hopped in the shower took my long steamy bath , brushed my teeth while I was in there , shaved my legs , washed my hair, let's just say my body was soft , clean , and nice smelling all over again. once I got out I wrapped my towel around my body and walked to my room. I slipped on my blue lace bra and lady boxers set . then rubbed son lotion on my body. I put my hair in a high ponytail then slipped on my flowered jersey crop top with my high waisted skirt long socks and my gammas . after I sprayed some perfume and put on some deodorant I walked out with my bag and my keys , a charger , and my phone . I put my beats hanging on my neck. I sat down on the table next to melvin. "breakfast is served." he put the plate right in front of me. I started eating the food and drinking at the same time. he sat down across from me and started eating . "so what do you work as again. " I asked. "I work at footlocker. " I nodded my head , DISCOUNT. oh my he's perfect thoo . I looked at the time. "I'll drop you off don't worry. let me get Melvin dressed then were all set." I nodded my head. he got up picked up Melvin and walked out the kitchen. minutes later while I was cleaning the dishes Melvin and Marcus was all ready to leave . we all got out the apartment and got into his car.

Augusts pov

I was cooking something up for my baby , buh what happened yesterday brought back some deep feelings. why didn't she tell me , why didn't she call me? Matter of fact I thought she was dead. what the fuck did I do , me and Chaunice was definetly not meant to be if I'm having feelings like these. was that Melvin she was pushing. gosh he gotten big.

I felt a slight touch on my back and a soft kiss was planted on it. "goodmorning baby" Chaunice said. "mornin , here's your food. I put her plate on the island then sat down . just in deep thought. "baby what's wrong." I looked at Chaunice , then thought about jasmine , how she smiles, how she laughs , how she smirks, everything about her is soo perfect. buh Chaunice gosh , I need to go out for some fresh air. "yea I'm alright ima be right back. " I went upstairs put in some sweats and a tshirt and my scandals. I started walking out of the house , I just let my feet take me anywhere , but I wanted then to take me to the last place I saw jasmine .

Vote comment , tell ya friends all about it y'all know the deal 💯