Meeting the characters

Jasmine pov

Hey I'm jasmine , yes I'm that girl in the picture. I'm 21 years old .5'2 , thick and beautiful. and very fun to be with. I'm cuffed with this guy named Jordan. we been together for about 2 years and honestly I feel like we are very distant. when we first gone out we couldn't get enough of eachother but now late nights and never answering my calls or texts like ugh I still love him but he shows something different. I'm Haitian and I grew up thinking that every man that walks in my mom house is my dad so I learned from her never to walk down that aisle it's time for me to make a new path so ima get jealous at times I might get mad I might even start a new bad girls club but I'm not gunna let a girl fuck up my relationship. *sighs* I wish something different can happen.

Jordan

Wassup I'm Jordan I'm 21 and I'm dealing with a love affair. last year my ex Mya came back from from California. Since she was in the journey on finding out her destiny and some shit. so at first we started talking then our feelings was becoming mutual then more and more and more. I grew feelings for her buh then there's jasmine like I was gunna marry this girl. we was gunna have a family but Mya is already beating her to that. she is now 6 months pregnant. I believe it's mine but she's just a sidechick and I don't want jasmine finding out. shiit what tf do i do.

August Alsina

Hey everybody , I'm august you prolly know me by don't forget about me or sucka or my greatest hit that made #1 on the charts I luv this shit ft. Trinidad James. I'm 21 years old. my brother died august 30th and he left me with three beautiful nieces. buh I'm searching for someone. someone who's fun and beautiful someone who can't stop loving me. can you help me?