Lovers be warned

Jasmine pov

~ I Luv this shit ~ by august Alsina was on. there again jordan wasn't here. what if me an august went out , like me and a celebrity. I don't want team Alsina to come at me just like team mindless came at Desiree. yea yea yea I kept my tabs kinda buh they can sing and dance. Trinidad James part came on , I grabbed my brush and slowly grind rapping "What you know about love? Well love know about you.When I try something new.You refuse to believe that my love is true (God damn) .So I use all I got to prove to you .But the proof ain't enough so you move onto the next dude like.What he gon do? (ha!)I don't understand these girls (girls, girls, girls, ..." I stopped rapping cause I heard mixed music. ' tonight I'm gonna dance for you...' I walked to my phone picking it up, it was my girl Shonda. " Aye bitch " I answered as I sat down on the edge of the bed tying my gamma blues. "Ayye omg I heard there's gunna be this beach party tomorrow night "

A/N: it's Summer

"Oh that's nice why you telling me this " knowing that I was taken and she knows Jordan gonna flip. "you need some fresh air so why don't you come with me as my date" I thought about it . I stayed home only cause I thought Jordan would come back. he hasn't been home for 3 weeks now. " Ight let's go shopping I'm gunna need a nice outfit and Shonda?" I asked with a lil sadness in my voice. " yea girl ?" I heard noises in the background she prolly doing something. " Am I doing something wrong like this is like the 3rd week he's been gone, like what did I do" a tear rolled down my cheek. "you did nothing boo but found the wrong type. I known you ever since we were diapers and I know sweetie I know you just need someone to love but this party tomorrow will change your life I promise it will" a smile stretched from ear to ear. "thanks boo " "fuck with me you know I got it"

~2 hours later ~

"How about this" I held up a leather mini flowy skirt. "yuuus boo where that with that plaid shirt around your waist and a black and white number jersey crop top" she pointed to the plaid shirt and crop top. I smiled then picked them up I saw these cute ass heels by the window. I picked them up then I saw someone familiar with a pregnant lady. I smiled that's cute. then I saw the shoes ... man any man can have those shoes buh when I looked closer it said jassy 9.22.12 A&F I put that on Jordan's shoes when we both got matching sneakers. I gasped then noticed they were coming into rainbows. I quickly got the heels then ran to shonda who was looking at the double shredded jeans. "Aye we gotta go" I whispered my voice breaking cause my hearts broken. "why you talking like that" I pointed to Jordan and the girl. she shook her head then drop her clothes in my hands. I looked down at the matching plaid shirt and a Sexy ass crop top. she walked up to Jordan and slapped him in the face "so your nigga ass had to cheat on my bitch like that huh?" she punched him. "your just a hungry ass fucker who can't keep it in his pants like tf" she kicked him in the nut causing him to drop down to his knees. "And she loved you" she gave him another punch at this point security was already backing her away from him. I already got everything checked out and ready. "Let me tf go" they released her. " I got her sir." I walked up to her and Jordan then spat in his face.

~ back at jasmines house~

I was crying my eyes out. I'm done with love. I'm done fucking with niggas I swear. I sighed deeply a I chugged down vodka down my throat annd crying still. I heard the door bell rang. I looked out the window and it was Jordan . he left his keys here that's why. " what the fuck do you want" I yelled out the window. he looked up "babe we gotta talk I'm sorry that's just my sis...cous... she's fam just please baby forgive me" you're Gunna kill me. he was my first love. I walked downstairs and opened the door. he ran up to me and kissed me deeply.

I don't think you guys wanna know what happened next. 😉😉👅

How did I do? comment vote let me know any suggestions.