On one

~ I never needed advice about

All the things you liked to do when it was lights out I drove nice cars I got a nice house But now I'm steady missing you like a strikeout I always wished I would of cared more 😔

Augusts pov

I was getting ready for my radio interview for the world premiere of Get ya money 😏 ft// fabulous make sure you guys buy my music in iTunes stores and more 😂😂. I was watching my fiancée Chaunice put her clothes on. it's just the way that she does it makes it seem so seductive and makes me you know😏 .

"Aye babe you ready?" I walked up behind her and wrapped arms around her waist.

" Yea I'm all set" she said as her Jamaican accent made me feel tingy inside. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss. it turned passionate to freaky then passionate again to like two kindergartners kissing . We pulled away slightly from eachother.

Yes we are engaged, she helps me be free. besides the drinking and sniffing the sex is great 😍😍 buh sometimes I wished I had a family kids running around you know a wife to come he cooking. she barely cook buh cocaine. buh I don't know as long as she's here I accept it.

"Baby I need some money.." I looked at her , I thought didn't I just give her like 3 grand yesterday .

"What for ?" I was curious .

"There's these shoes that Kim kardashian had and they are like oh my fucking Gawsh baby I just need them and I needa buy more of that good stuff "

"Baby didn't I give you 3 grand yesterday ."

" I spent that on clothes hello " she did that bish whet face and begged for a couple minutes I finally gave up and agreed on giving her money only 5 grand .

We were on our way to the station , I was driving in my convertible mustang . top down , hair blowing through chaunices hair while she's counting her money. I suddenly stopped at a red light. Guys playing cards , children running around, mothers walking around with their babies.... wait what .... I shook my head quickly and looked closely. I opened the car door and yelled " ......."

Is this good or nah comment , vote , do what you do best 😁😁