Oh shit

Recap ; August climbed ontop of his seat and yelled ..

August pov

" Jaaassssmiiinnne " she looked at me and ducked like I never seen someone run that fast before especially while pushing a carriage. Damn , so she was alive all this time. I fucked up , moving on thinking that she wouldn't make it cause she was in that stupid coma. Damn ... I sat back down and continued driving to my next stop.

Jasmine pov

Nigga shiiit I can't breathe woooh , woohsa. woohsa. Was that August ? with another female , damn his mom was right he's done lost his mind , but I can't let him see me. nope not At all he thinks I'm dead ima let him believe that I'm dead. I looked at Melvin , he was still sleeping zaam baby can sleep. I started walking to a near by cafè , I need some water after all that damn running. Oh shit , gosh nigga I haven't ran like ever since the last Mb Concert I went to chasing after them in their car , I couldn't resist princetons fluffy hair.

I walked into the cafè while looking back just in case I wasn't being followed. then I bumped into someone . "Oh my I'm sorry " I said quickly to the person. "It's ight ma" I looked up and the person was looking down at me. damn he is fine. "that's a cute little boy you have there." I blushed. "oh thank you" Dude like 6'5 , drake colored skin , high curly top with a light fade around the head and fresh ass line up , Bandana wrapped around his head , leather shirt , galaxy jogger pants , and them black and white polka dot foams. PLEASE TAKE MY SOUL. "Hi I'm Marcus" ooh yeees I can hear me moan his name. "Hi Marcus I'm jasmine ." I couldn't stop thinking bout how he looks under the clothes , he looks kinda fit cause the muscles and shit and his stomach is flat down no lumps except his chest , and the he got tattoos. I DONT WANT NOBODY BUUUT MEEEE KISSING ON YOUR NIPPIES I MEAN TATTOOS ...

"So can I treat you and your son on a lunch date." less money for me to spend. "yea why not" as we reached up to the counter , he asked for two Blue Rasberry smoothies and double chocolate and red velvet cake , with a mini size milk bottle for melvin. "That will be 19.56 sir." he got out a hundred dollar bill and gave it to the guy waiting for his change. as soon as he got his change , we walked to the pick up counter. "I'll go find a seat" I said while looking up to him. "alright " he smiled. i don't know there's something about this dude that's just 😍😍 oh my . I found an empty table and quickly ran to it before some one took it from me. ima really jumpy today I don't know why. I sat down on the cushy seats and jumped up and own to get comfortable. I looked back , he was still there , he was looking at me , out eyes locked. I smiled look down then picked up Melvin. he was making baby sounds putting his hands in his mouth saying all random kind of things. I giggled . only if his dad saw how big and LOYAL he's gunna be . I took out my phone and plugged in one ear bud and started playing music . Melvin loves when I sing to him. "Pills and Potions , were overdosing in angry but I still love you, pills and potions were overdosing can't stand it but I still love you , I still love, I still love I still lo-o-ove, I still love I still love, I still love I still love, I still love I still love, I still love I still love, I still love I still lo-o-ove, I still love I still love, I still love

I still love, I still love Ayo they could never make me hate you Even though what you was doing wasn't tasteful

Even though you out here looking so ungrateful Imma keep it moving, be classy and graceful I told 'em it's no friends in the game You ain't learned that yet All the bridges you came over, don't burn that yet Niggas want respect, but niggas ain't earned that yet Self-righteous, and entitled But they swearing on the Bible that they love you When really they're no different from all your rivals But I still don't wish death on them, I just reflect on them ..." I got so into the song I was holding Melvin rocking him side to side kissing his nose making him laugh , my voice got louder and louder as I went. Not knowing that there was a bunch of people both recording and watching me.i looked around and slightly wave. "Hii" then Marcus came. "Damn ma you got a beautiful voice." I blushed. "thank you" I'm sorry but I blush easily . the manager came up to me. "Excuse me miss , that was an outstanding performance, Do you think you can be a singer for the Cafè to bring in Customers . I promise I'll pay and you won't work long hours." I was in need of a job but this one is perfect. "yes I'll do it." he got excited. "great when will you start?" I thought quick , tomorrow will be fine right. "Tomorrow" I answered. "great tomorrow it is welcome to the team miss..." I shook his hand . "jasmine." he smiled greatly and walked away. OH SHIT "oh my I forgot I don't know anybody here that well I just moved here. who's going to watch Melvin ." I looked at Melvin . "can I hold him?" I nodded my head and gave Marcus Melvin. he rocked Melvin so lightly and gave him the milk that he bought him. he was playing with his finger and all they look so cute. "I'll watch him for you if tomorrow you let me take you out on a date ." I was thinking ... "but I don't know you like that to be around my child , I don't know if you have a wife , or if your a child molester." he looked at me and laughed , "I'm single never been married cause I never found the right girl and I'm not a child molester , I have no sex offender records , I'm perfectly clean and you can get to know me we got all the one in the world let's start now" I looked at him , and smiled. "Alright"

Vote ,comment , how did I do 👌💯 tell your friends all about it .