Phantom of the opera (A sonknux special)

Yeah before I begin I may need to tell you: in this story they sang the phantom of the opera..(just so you know Knuckles is the phantom)...okay so enjoy:

Sonic (wearing a whitish violet gown-like shirt that goes down to his thigh (with ruffles, 4 light violet roses, (on the waist) and laces), 3 violet butterflies on his spikes, dark violet tight-like pants, and blueish-violet flats).

Knuckles (wearing the mask of the phantom and a tux with a red rose).

Again.....enjoy:

(They started to sing the phantom of the opera as the song begins)

Sonic: in sleep he sang to me in dreams he came. That voice which call to me and speaks my name. And do I dream again for now I find the phantom of the opera is there inside my mind......

Knuckles: Sing once again with me, a strange duet. My power over you grows stronger yet....and though you turn from me to glance behind The phantom of the opera is there inside your mind......

Sonic: those who have seen your face draw back in fear.... I am the mask you wear......

Knuckles: .....it's me they hear.

Both: My/your spirit and My/your voice in one combined.....phantom of the opera is there inside my/your mind......

Chorus: He's there the phantom of the opera.....He's there the phantom of the opera

Knuckles: In all your fantasies you always knew......that man and mystery

Sonic: Were both in you....

Both: But in this labyrinth Where Night is blind.... The phantom of the opera is there inside my/your mind.........

Chorus: He's there the phantom of the opera.....

Knuckles: Sing my angel of music

Sonic: He's there the phantom of the opera.....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Knuckles: Sing for me....

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Knuckles: Sing my angel of music.....

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Knuckles: Sing for me!

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(The song ends and they look into each other's eyes)

Sonic looks at Knuckles and said with a smile, thank you for helping me out Knux.....I had no idea you sing that good.

Knuckles blushed as he said, well......uhh I had some.....practice. Sonic giggled as he as Knuckles smiled at his lover...