Fun at night

A little sexual content:

Sonic was in the grass walking towards Knuckles who was laying down... that's when Knuckles sees Sonic walking towards him he made his move...he leaned on him and gazed into his shining purple eyes... they're hearts melt but they're feelings for each other are deep and strong...it was a beautiful night where the fireflies spread across and the love of both Sonic and Knuckles has been deeper than they're desired and lust for each other. The moon shine brighter on them. Knuckles closed his eyes as they kissed under the stars. Knuckles kissed back as both of them blushed a bright red. Sonic licked his lower lip asking for an entrance and Knuckles gave it to him... when they're tongues fought for dominates Sonic grabbed both wrists and leaned closer to him with half lidded eyes... the saliva dripped from their tongues as they're needs for each gotten deeper and deeper. They broke the kiss as Sonic licked, kiss, bite, and suck on his neck as Knuckles...they both lusted for each other as Sonic unhand one of Knuckles wrist and touches his crotch while stroking his dick up and down. Knuckles moaned and groaned in the pleasure and lust... Knuckles gasped as Sonic stroke it harder. Knuckles breaths heavily and sweats heavily as Sonic kissed him again. Both sweated and breaths heavily from the pleasure, the lust, the desire, and the needy lust for sex. As they were done. Sonic and Knuckles looked into each other's eyes. They breath heavily from the lustful sex... they've been covered in saliva and cum stains. Sonic heavily breathed and said, Th..*pant* that...was fun....*pant*... Knuckles replied as he wrapped his arm around him, well babe...*pant* can't say...*pants* it's terrible...*pant*...your one....*pant* amazing hedgehog....*pant*....I ever dated...*pant* Sonic smiled in delight as he wraps his arms around his neck. Knuckles looks into Sonics eyes as they sparkles in the moonlight. Sonic kissed Knuckles before sleeping on Knuckles chest. Knuckles pat his head and fall asleep himself.