Having some fun

Caution: this has a really good lemon and sexual content...enjoy

Knuckles was on his way to Sonics house with a really nervous look because Sonic thought that Knuckles was cheating on him for Rouge...but Knuckles really needed some alone time for two weeks... <Flashback> Sonic was really mad because he sees Knuckles with Rouge....... but when Knuckles sees Sonic he got shocked....Sonic was mad as hell and said, SO!...THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOUNG BEHIND MY BACK FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS?!.... Knuckles said in a shocking and panic tone, no...Sonic no I wasn't Che.... Sonic interrupted, I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU I AM OUTTA HERE!!.... he walks away calling his brother to pick him up.... Manic picked up (Manic: what is it Sonic?).... Sonic said in a frustrated tone, I hope I ain't interrupting anything?....(Manic: uhh...no you weren't just...hanging out with my friends)...yeah sure...anyway can you pick me up?...(Manic: okay...where are ya?)....I'm at the bar...I left mine at home....(Manic: okay Sonic...okay...I'll be there in a minute....)...glad I can count on ya big brother....(Manic: okay bro see ya)....they hung up...<Flashback ends>....Knuckles walks slowly to his house and said as he knocked, uhh....Sonic?...a..are you in there?...it's me.... no answer as the door opened.... Knuckles walked in but as he looks for a sign of Sonic he got knocked out...completely....a moment later he woke up paralyzed completely....he was laying on Sonics bed....he couldn't get up....he felt frozen....but that's when a certain blue hedgehog walked in wearing a sexy-red top, bright red flats, and dark red shorts and said, well look who's finally awake the cheater... Knuckles couldn't get up all he did was lay there and said, look Sonic if it's about why I avoided you I'm sorry I wasn't cheating on you I swear.... Sonic said in a sexual tone, heheehe...oh it's not that...just need to teach you a lesson about trying to cheat on me.... Knuckles said, look I really wasn't....honest...please Sonic don't kill me.... Sonic snickered and said, who said I was gonna kill you...I said teach you a lesson...as in I'm going to have a little fun with you.... Sonic walked towards him as Knuckles got so nervous but as he took a closer look at Sonic his nosebleed as he blushed... Sonic hoped into bed and positions himself on top of Knuckles....Knuckles whispered, oh man...I told Silver it was a bad idea to have time to myself.... Sonic smirked as he said, hmm...this should be fun.... Knuckles was starring at the blue hedgehogs chest as he blushed.... but then Sonic began sucking on Knuckles neck as the red echidna moaned.... Knuckles started to turn on as Sonic kept sucking and biting his neck.... Knuckles said as he sweated, pl..please....st..stop...I didn't...m..m..mean to....S..Silver t..thought I...I needed...ti....AH!!...to...m..myself.... Sonic stoped as he said it... he said in a shocking tone, so...this was all Silvers idea? *knuckles nodded*....shit...I'm sorry...I think I overacted over nothing..*the blue hedgehog lays on his boyfriend*.... Knuckles was able to move again but was still laying down as he felt guilty.... Knuckles said, you did but....Sonic...it was my fault....I knew it was a bad idea to leave you alone....*sighs in frustration*...believe me I didn't want to.... Sonic just had a few tears on his face but when Knuckles said in a sexual tone, although...I have been really awful avoiding ya babe...*Sonic blushed as he sat up*...it's true I was with Rouge but....your more sexier than she is..... Sonic smirked as he thought, hmm...I'm taking that as a compliment... Sonic said as he felt his face with his fingers, so ya wanna continue?...believe me I rather do this somewhere else but my brother would kill me if I leave cum stains on his bed...plus I don't know how to make it up to you... Knuckles said as he placed both arms around his boyfriend, this will do fine Baby...*winks*...we haven't any had fun for two weeks... Sonic said, hmm...if you insist....then...it's our pleasure.... then the two kissed passionately in a passionate way....then their tongues went into contact with their own their kiss went really deeper as a mixture of saliva and slobber falling out of their mouths as the blue hedgehog touched his crotch and the red echidna rubs his back....moaning so lustfully and gracefully.... their desires for each other grew more and more romantic as they continue to kiss....their passionate sex turned into a lusty desire for one another.... They broke apart as a saliva string was between them while gazing into each other's eyes....but thats when things start to heat up.... Sonic licked, kiss, bite, and suck on his neck... Knuckles took off Sonics shorts and shoved his dick into his ass Sonic gasped in pleasure... they both sweated in their desires for each other.... Knuckles began thrusting his boyfriend into him....its get extremely hot and heavy as they bucked their hips against each other... Sonic moaned in pleasure as the cum stains splatter on the bed.....the two collapsed on the bed....Sonic took off his top and laid on top of Knuckles....he kissed his boyfriend on the forehead....they smiled as Knuckles said, *pant*...man...*pant*...I...*pant*...love ya...*pant*...baby.... Sonic replied, love...*pant*...ya...*pant*...too....*thinks and then*...so...*pant*...wanna...*pant*...sleep with me...*pant*...I... Knuckles interrupted as he placed a finger on his lips, shh shh shh....no need to ask babe...I'll sleep with ya.... Sonic smiled as he said, I'm glad I decided to forgive you...Knuckie...I love you.... Knuckles replied as they gone to sleep, love ya too Sonic.... about two hours later....Sonia returned as she opened the door...she sees Sonic and Knuckles sleeping....but that's when she familiar smell....she whispered in disgust, aawww....man....why can't they just get a room already.... she walks off leaving the two alone sleeping..