Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Well I hope you've come to apologize!" I stated as Cameron came near. He looked down at the floor before looking up and finally meeting my eyes.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

I smirked. "Huh what was that?" He rolled his eyes.

"I said I'm sorry," he said again, a bit louder.

I cupped my hands to my ear. "Still can't hear you."

"Do you want me to get down on one knee and beg for forgiveness?" he asked exasperated.

I smiled slyly before saying, "Actually, I would love you to stand up on a chair - since you might break the table - and beg for me to accept your apology."

"And why should I do that?" he snapped. His eyes burning into mine. Gosh just when I thought we were getting somewhere!

"Uh hello! Because you pushed me down a ten story building and I didn't tell!" I smiled. He looked at me shocked that I used that as an excuse.
We had a little staring competition before he sighed looking down then to the chair in front of me.

"Seven stories," he mumbled while he pulled out a chair and stood on it. I devil smiled to myself happy that he did this. Just then he smirked at me. I gave him a confused look raising one eyebrow. He got off of the chair and came over to me. He pulled me up so we were standing really close to each other almost chests touching. I gasped not liking being so close to him. I backed up but he pulled me back. "Thanks, now I know your weakness." He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "I also know that you would hate for me to stand up and make a fool of myself since I would also be making a fool out of you and let's just say that you wouldn't seem to like that." He pulled away from me. "Just please forgive me." He pleaded.

"Oh yeah, sure, I'll forgive you for pushing me off the top of the building nearly 100 feet down!" I said to him sarcastically basically shouting the end part. He gave me puppy dog eyes begging me to forgive him. I hate puppy dog eyes because I can never seem to resist them.

Don't give in!

Don't let him get to you Alex!

Even though he looks so cute and innocent with those puppy dog eyes........snap out of it!

"Oh fine I forgive you," I told him. He was about to jump for glee. "But, you have to make it up to me." I said smiling evilly.

He groaned before saying, "Okay!" A little more happier than I wanted. I looked in the direction he was looking to see why he was so happy. Isaac was behind us with a slight frown on his face.

Taken aback I didn't notice him handing over my ice cream until he said something. "Uh Ree," He started, "Do you want your ice cream?"

I looked at him like he was crazy! "Of course!" I said snatching it out of his hand. I smirked at Cameron before taking Isaac's arm and pulling him along with me. "Come on Lee, let's go back to our rooms." I said, making sure it was loud enough for Cameron to hear.

We ate our ice cream in peace as we walked down the halls. When we got to our rooms I thanked him for the ice cream and we went our separate ways. As soon as I stepped in I crashed to the ground. Alice squealed as we went down together. "So........how was your date?" She asked with a knowing smile.

"Were you.......spying on me?" I asked a little shocked. She gave me a sheepish grin before nodding slightly.

"Sorry. I just.........I don't know," She paused for a second. "I think he likes you." I blushed.

"You sure? I don't think so. Why would anyone like me?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes and was about to reply when we heard a knock on our door. I looked at her and she shrugged before answering it. I was a bit surprised to see a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and bright green eyes. The freckles on her face were right on her nose and under both of her eyes. She had a huge smile that stretched across her whole face when she saw Alice then she saw me and had a confused look on her face but quickly covered it up with smile. "The boys and I are going out and I was wondering if y'all would like to going us," She informed us in a sweet southern accent. "Both of you by the way," She added quickly. Alice gave her a hug and told her we'd be down in a few minutes.