Chapter 1

That's My Boy by SilverKitsune2017

That's My Boy

Disclaimer: I own nothing and make no profit off of any of my stories

Haru: Born in the spring.

Chapter One

"I don't believe it. Konzo, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" A criminal ninja says, just a few miles out side the Leaf Village.

"That kid has the Sharingan and the Byakugan! He's gotta be worth a fortune and he's all alone!" Konzo replies to his partner, Kenshin.

Haru looks around warily. His mother and father had warned him this might happen one day. Sasuke had said that there was a ninja who had been attempting to use a Forbidden Time Jutsu and that Haru was going to get sucked into it.

This man wanted to go back in time to try to take over the world. But he was foolish. He didn't have enough chakra to do it and he would die in the attempt of chakra exhaustion. Haru had just happened to be nearby and got sucked into the portal. It wasn't that he was trying to go back in time, it was just dumb luck.

"Mother and father will still love me." He mumbles to himself, trying to reassure himself that would indeed be the case.

"A parent's love is instinctive. It knows no boundaries, not even time itself. We might know you in the past, but we will love you. Please do not be upset. Your father and I…took awhile to notice each other. We might not be together in the past. But we will fall in love because of you." She had told him with a smile.

"Hey, kid…you lost? Want us to help you find your mommy and daddy?" Konzo asks in what he thought was a friendly tone.

Haru's eyes narrow. He'd seen that look before. People always wanted his eyes.

That's why his mother said never to talk to strangers. He decides to ignore him for now. This man was nothing but a common criminal. As his father would say, not fit to wipe the dirt off his sandals.

"Guess the kid is a bit shy. It's alright. We won't hurt you." Kenshin tells him.

"It's not nice to lie. I know you want my eyes. You can't have them though." Haru says with more authority and a certain regal demeanor that no five year old should possess.

He was descended from two Noble Clans. He wasn't going to be intimidated by a couple of bullies. If they tried to touch him, he'd use his fireball jutsu on them. That would teach them to leave kids alone!

"Smart kid. Oh well. I was going to try to do this the nice way. But you leave me with no choice." Kenshin says.

Haru smiles. He could sense his father's chakra nearby. Father would always protect him. These mean men were in BIG TROUBLE.

Haru deactivates his eyes. He didn't need the Sharingan and Byakugan on now to protect him. Sasuke would be here soon. Besides, he needed time to explain. If anyone in the Leaf saw his eyes, he'd be separated from his father before he could.

That's when the criminals made the mistake of lunging at boy with kunais drawn, clearly intent on cutting his eyes out. A black, white, and blue blur flits out of nowhere and slams them into the ground long before the man got to Haru. The youngest Uchiha couldn't resist sticking out his tongue at his attackers. Thankfully his "father" had his back to him. So Sasuke didn't see it.

"It's hard to sink lower than attacking some lost kid. I'd kill you but you aren't worth the effort. Go before I change my mind." Sasuke says.

"Is that Sasuke Uchiha?" Konzo asks.