Chapter 4

Haru is let down from the horse. He bounds over to his mother. Confusion and concern shows appears on his face, when he doesn't see his father.

"Don't worry. He just went to talk to Naruto. Oh there they are." Hinata says, seeing the two men walk back.

"Hi, Uncle Naruto." Haru says cheerfully, he was relieved that his father was back and happy to see his "uncle."

"If he didn't look almost exactly like you, I'd ask for a DNA test. He's way too happy to be your kid. Must be Hinata's influence. Hey, there!" Naruto says with a smile and Sasuke glowers at Naruto for that comment.

"Father is a happy person, usually. Unless he doesn't get to train with mother. Then he gets grumpy." Haru tells Naruto and makes a face that tells the blonde that a grumpy Sasuke was not fun. (He could certainly sympathize with the kid there!)

"Really? Sasuke trains with Hinata? Didn't see that coming. I mean no offense Hinata, but Sasuke plays pretty rough." Naruto says.

Hinata blushes ruby red. Sasuke seemed to be trying not to laugh. Naruto didn't get it.

"I don't think father is that rough in training. Mother always tells him to go harder." Haru says.

"Haru, why don't you go see if you can win a bigger prize at the dart game?" Sasuke says and hands the kid some money, who bounds off with Hinata.

"He didn't mean...regular training, did he?" Naruto asks.

"No, loser. He didn't. Thank God, he's too young to understand what he was talking about." Sasuke says with a sigh of relief.

"So, sounds like you and Hinata get along...really well in the future." Naruto offers.

"Go ahead. Get it out of your system." Sasuke says and shakes his head.

"Harder!" Naruto snickers.

"I knew it was coming. Loser, we have a son together. Its pretty obvious that at some point, "training" was going on." Sasuke says.

"Sounds like a lot of training was going on." The blonde snickers again.

"You really are such a loser. At least I have a lover. You were too oblivious to even notice, she liked you. Guess blondes don't have more fun after all." Sasuke says with a smirk.

"Damn. That's a first. You actually made a joke. A bad one and totally inaccurate, but still. Anyway, he's a really cute kid. Still shocked he's yours. He seems so friendly and normal. He must take after Hinata in personality and you in looks." Naruto says thoughtfully.

SMACK. Naruto was just asking for it. Sasuke rolls his eyes. Hopefully the blue eyed ninja was done with his smart mouthed comments.

"Owe! Alright. I'm good now. I think. So does he have any brothers or sisters?" Naruto asks.

"Don't know. He's smart. Too smart to tell us something like that. Believe me, I've tried." Sasuke admits with a sigh.

"Well maybe you just aren't asking in the right way." Naruto suggests.

"Naruto, just let it be." Sasuke warns him.