Chapter 13

"Well Haru is happy. I'd say that's enough time for Sasuke to do whatever he was planning to do. We should head back." Kakashi says slyly.

"Yeah. I mean if he's really proposing. It doesn't take that long to get a yes or no. Not like she's going to say no with Haru here." The blonde agrees.

Haru smiles and clutches his mini trampoline to his chest. It was still in the box. Well the kid was happy. Time to go check on the parents.

Naruto and Kakashi take Haru home. Naruto makes a beeline for the kitchen with the kid. Kakashi chuckles and goes looking for Sasuke and Hinata. Perhaps not surprisingly, he found them in one of the bedrooms.

Hinata seemed to be sleeping. She was curled up against Sasuke. Thankfully, blankets were drawn over them, so their modesty was preserved. Well Hinata was snuggled underneath the blankets. The blankets were just draped over Sasuke's lower half.

"I take it that it went well?" Kakashi asks in amusement.

Judging by the fact that Sasuke was at least shirtless and Kakashi could see his bare feet dangling under the blankets, it must have gone very well. They both had Sex Hair. Normally the sight of Sasuke's spiky locks without their natural spikyness would have been quite the comical sight all by itself. At the moment though, well all Kakashi could think was job well done.

"What do you think?" Sasuke whispers, so as not to wake his sleeping lover, and holds up his hand to display the ring on it.

"Yep, it did. Haru and Naruto are in the kitchen." He mouths.

"Dammit. That loser is going to eat us out of house and home." Sasuke sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Only if your house is made out of ramen. Well I'll give you a minute." Kakashi says and walks off, chuckling.

"Hinata?" Sasuke calls out softly and kisses the top of her head.

"Mmm?" She replied sleepily and snuggled further into his arms.

Sasuke wasn't entirely certain if she was awake or not. But he figured he should let her know he was heading to the kitchen. Her waking up alone and not knowing why after he proposed, wouldn't have ended well.

"I heard the loudmouth. Their back. I'm going to go check on them." He tells her.

"Okay." She murmurs.

"You should probably stay here." He says smugly.

"Why?" She asks in confusion.

"I imagine your lovely backside and front side are sore." He says smugly.

"PERVERT!" She cries at him.

"Only for you. Besides, you like it." He replies and kisses her quickly, before getting off the bed.

He stretches in a slow, satisfied way and then tosses on some clothes. Hinata enjoyed the show. She wasn't entirely sure if it was intentional or not.

"Maybe." She says, returning the kiss, and enjoys the show.

"Maybe? Do I have to make it two clones this time?" He asks dryly.