Chapter 18

Sasuke smirks as he slowly removes the garter belt from his wife's beautiful leg. God, he loved this woman. She hid it well but deep down he knew that she had a sadistic streak. This was going to be hilarious.

He makes sure to chuck it full force at Naruto. The blonde gets smacked in the head with it. There was no way he was going to dodge. He just hoped that Hinata's aim was just as true.

"OWE! Bastard, that hurt!" Naruto protests.

"Pft. Take it like a man." Sasuke taunts him.

Hinata shakes her head in amusement. She throws her beautiful bouquet of flowers into the crowd. The newest Uchiha aims it so that Ayame would catch It.

Ayame's father owned the Ramen Shop. She was a sweet girl. Naruto loved ramen and honestly, he needed someone who was of a more calm deposition of him in a relationship. If he got involved with another loud personality, it wouldn't end well. The Leaf wouldn't survive it.

"Good job, Ayame!" Sakura cries out.

"Oh! Thank you." She says, smiling.

"Hey, Ayame. You want to dance? I mean it's kinda a tradition since we both caught the stuff." Naruto offers.

"I'd love to." She replies and they head off to the dance floor and the newly married couple high five each other, while their backs where turned.

"Did you have to throw it that hard at him?" Hinata asks in amusement.

"Naruto can not function if I don't beat him up at least once a day. Don't worry though. I'm sure Sakura will make sure he gets his daily beating while we are away on our Honeymoon." Sasuke offers.

"You are impossible." Hinata says with a smile.

"And you're beautiful." He says, kissing her.

SMACK. A loud smack was hard. Kakashi is seen rubbing his cheek. Looked like Shizune got him good.

"That actually hurt." Kakashi says with a whine.

"Good. Maybe you will learn your lesson. You don't do that in public! What is the matter with you? No wonder Sasuke was acting like that at the alter! He picked up the bad habit form you!" She says.

"Kakashi must have tried to cop a feel." Sasuke observes in amusement.

"Looks like it." Hinata agrees.

Aoda comes back to the wedding. He looks rather frustrated. It seemed the deer got away.

"It's okay, Aoda. Everyone misses sometimes." Haru says and pat pats the snake on the cheek, offering him some cake.

"Thank you, Master Haru." He says and swallows the slice of cake whole.

"Oh Dear Lord, the child actually thinks that thing is a pet?" Hiashi muses.

"That thing has a name. It is Aoda. He is not a pet. He is a Summon. He's just a Summon that happens to love children." Sasuke warns Hiashi.

"Well I suppose Aoda did help to protect him during the fight against the Dealers." He states with a shrug.

"That's right. He did. Be nice, father." Hinata admonishes him.