Chapter 14

"Do you see that? The boy, I mean Haru, has not even been born yet and that demon has already turned him against me!" Hiashi says.

"Father, please sit down and let's try to work this out." Hinata pleads.

"Very well. But I do this for your sake and Haru's, not for the demon's." The Hyuga Patriarch says as he sits down at the dinning room table.

"Thank you." Hinata replies.

Sasuke being Sasuke wasn't going to take being called a demon laying down. He stands behind Hinata and wraps his arms around her shoulder's, placing a rather defiant kiss on her cheek. Hiashi glowers at him. It was as if he thought he could turn Sasuke into ice with just the glacial nature of his glare alone.

"You're welcome. Tell me Haru, are you treated well?" He asks.

"Very well. Thank you grandfather." Haru says, figuring that mother would be mad if he yelled at him again.

"Good. I had my concerns about Sasuke being around a small child." He states.

"Why don't you stop implying things and state them openly? I don't care for your thinly veiled accusations." Sasuke hisses at him.

"Very well. You are a former S Class Criminal. I do not think it is appropriate for a child to be in your care. I certainly do not think it is proper for my daughter to be living with someone who has your temper. I have real concerns for both of their safety. This has gone on long enough. Hinata, you are coming home with me. Haru will be staying with his real family until he is sent back to his own timeline." He states plainly.

"Father wouldn't hurt me or mother!" Haru says in shock.

"Poor child doesn't even realize the danger he is in." Hiashi states.

"Haru, go play outside with Aoda and your mother for a few minutes. Your grandfather and I need to have a talk. Man to man." Sasuke tells him.

"I don't know what man to man means, but it sounds bad!" Haru says.

"Sasuke, I am NOT leaving this room." Hinata says.

"I would prefer if you did. But unlike HIM, I will respect your choices. Haru, please go play with Aoda." Sasuke says, smiling down at his son, and leading him outside to the giant serpent.

"Are you and grandfather going to fight?" Haru asks, once outside.

"More than likely. Your grandfather has an extremely thick skull. But that's okay. I'm going to do with him what I do to uncle Naruto." Sasuke tells him.

"Hit him a lot?" Haru asks innocently.

"Yes. I'm going to attempt to knock some sense into him." Sasuke agrees.

"Do not worry, Master Sasuke. I will watch the hatchling. I will guard him as if he was one of my very own." Aoda promises.

"Thank you, Aoda. This shouldn't take more than a few minutes." Sasuke informs him and heads back into the house.

"I promised Hinata that I would try to get along better with you. So that is the only reason you are still breathing." Sasuke practically seethes with rage, his chakra lashing around him so violently that it was actually visible.