Entry 3.

Diary entry: Sunday, September 10, 2017

Levy and I baked a cake today.It was our first time but we succeeded.

We then went out for shopping and bought a few cute things. I don't know why all of a sudden Levy decided to do this 'hangout' but it made me really happy. I had a great time with her today.

But, I'm sure she doesn't think of me as a best friend. Rather, I'm just a friend and nothing more. After all, she's been given the responsibility of taking care of me by my Grandmother. She's not a bad girl but I wish...she would treat me as her best friend someday.

Before going to bed, I mustered up my courage and asked Levy if she had someone whom she loved. But, she stayed quiet. 

She didn't give me an answer and walked away to her room. 

I felt bad...I sensed I must have triggered something awful or maybe something that made her mad so I made some hot chocolate and went to her room. 

Unfortunately, she didn't open her door. 

She said, "Go away, Erza..." 

It hurt a lot when her tone reached me. I think she was crying...I cursed myself for asking her such a thing of a sudden...

I don't know anything about Levy and now I wish I did. 

I apologized to her. I said I was sorry for asking her that. There was no response...

I told her that I kept the hot chocolate near the door and went to my room. It turned out to become a beautiful day but an awful night...I ruined it. 

I will once more apologize to her the minute I wake up. I'm hoping she will forgive me. Because she's the only one I have been able to talk to and I don't want to lose her.