Entry 13.

Diary entry: Thursday, September 21, 2017

Jellal didn't meet me on the bridge to school and neither did he attend it today. At lunch I checked all the placed I thought Jellal would be waiting for me but each time, I left disappointedly. 

I went to his class the second time to see if in case I had missed spotting him but I would've spotted him even in a larger crowd because he has this different, weird aura that nobody in this school has.

The more I couldn't see him, the more heavier my heart got. It was on the verge of sinking like the titanic.

After school, I called him again but all I got was the same dull reply from the automated voice. I got frustrated and was about to throw my phone hard on the ground but then I somehow managed to control whatever I was feeling and decided to distract myself by studying maths. It was the only way I could forget about Jellal for a while...well, that's what I thought. It didn't work, of course.

My mind was reeling various scenarios of what might have happened to Jellal. One scenario turned out so scary that I switched off the lights and tried to sleep to forget all about it.

It's already dawn and I still can't sleep...in a few hours I have to get ready again.
Believe it or not, I'm wishing hard to see Jellal today at school.
This is the first time I'm feeling something like this.

I don't know if it's true love or that I'm just worried for my 'friend' but either way, I can't take it anymore. I want it to end as soon as possible.