Entry 20.

Diary entry: Thursday, September 28, 2017.

I received an unexpected gift today.

It was around evening that someone rang the door bell while I was up in my room studying.

I thought Levy would open the door but she didn't because she was busy doing stuff in her room.

I rushed downstairs like a cheetah but when I opened the door, there was no one there. Except, a huge bouquet of various shapes, sizes and colors of flowers stood in my doorstep.

I was more than surprised to see such a beautiful thing suddenly show up here. I picked up the heavy bouquet and tried to look for something that could tell me who the sender was.

Unfortunately, there was no card or anything that would let me know.

Levy showed up behind me and was as surprised as I was. She asked me who sent it but it's not like I could answer her.

We took the bouquet to the living room and placed it on the table.

"Probably Jellal sent it?" Levy guessed and examined the flowers.

"Hm..." Now that I think about it, a few days ago when me and Jellal were randomly asking each other questions, he asked me what my favorite kind of flower was. I said I didn't have a bias and that I loved every flower that bloomed alive.

Maybe Levy is right...maybe it was Jellal who sent it to me.

But a bouquet this big...? Why would he send something like that?

"Maybe it's for you, Levy-Chan?" I looked at her but she immediately disagreed.

"If it was for me, I would've known it."

Levy said if I had a doubt then I should just ask Jellal about it.

I decided to do what Levy proposed and texted Jellal at once.

I asked him if he had sent something to me and he denied doing anything of the sort. He then asked me why and I told him that I received a bouquet at my doorstep.

Jellal confirmed that he hadn't sent anything. So...who could it be?

Maybe someone dropped it off at the wrong address?

I don't even know from which shop it came so that I could go and tell them about it.

Besides, I can't throw such an attractive thing... I love flowers.

What if I just keep it and if someone comes when they realize it was the wrong address, I will just give it to them.

Yes, that's what I will do. I asked Levy and she said it was up to me.

Flowers are such a gorgeous thing, aren't they? It's mystifying how they hypnotize you with their beauty and smell.

Sometimes, I try to think myself as one but it would be unfair for a girl like me to compare herself to such grace...

I might be delicate but I'm afraid I don't have the fascination to awe people.

And yet, he fell for me.

I wonder what he saw in me.

I would ask him if I was bold enough but guess, I would have to find it myself.